Instant Checkout ‑ Buy button

Instant Checkout ‑ Buy button

$4/month. 3-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
February 28, 2020

Great app, easy to use and great customer service, does what you need it to. Its also the only App i found which is compatible with ReCharge as i offer subscriptions. Thanks again.

CIGSFX
Time spent using app: About 8 hours
February 27, 2020

These guys have done a great job and their customer service is top notch(helped me a lot with minor fixes that I needed).

The Precious Elephants
Bulgaria
Time spent using app: 3 months
February 26, 2020

Brilliant APP! so smooth the guy helped out quickly too, don't hesitate to download!
- the wardrobe outlet

The Wardrobe Outlet
Time spent using app: 7 days
February 12, 2020

Needed customising, Matt fixed the issue very quickly. Easy install. Hoping to see an increase in conversions now.

DailyJocks AU
Time spent using app: About 2 years
February 4, 2020

Great support .fast and friendly service app is wonderful it gives nice look to the store recommend for others

sellget
Sri Lanka
Time spent using app: 2 days
February 3, 2020

A wonderful application, helped set up, completely satisfies what I was looking for. does not require special knowledge, not expensive, it helps to increase sales, from experience. Online help, fast, high quality and convenient. Recommend

SOFYA STORE
Edited November 30, 2019

A great APP,it loads really fast,and Matt is a great guy!He helped me solve a big problem quickly even on Saturday .

UniqueAsMe
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 3 days
November 27, 2019

This app is very easy to use and helpful. Exactly what I need. Great service. Solve problems quickly

WORLDELIFE
China
October 16, 2019

I have experienced great customer service through this app. After encountering a small problem and contacting them, I received a quick response and they quickly resolved the issue. thank you very much!

goibaby
China
Time spent using app: 28 days
October 13, 2019

Recommended by Shopify to boost our conversions. I messaged them on a Sunday, and they immediately got to work on my request. Customized in less than an hour. Great communication and skill. I recommend this app to anyone looking to add a BUY IT NOW button to their collection and/or product pages. A+. Happy.

CBD On Demand