Instant Checkout ‑ Buy button

Fast Checkout, Boost Sales with bypass Cart,Buy Now,ReCharge

$4/month. 3-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Checkout Banner

Khalé Lash

Love their buy button! Very quick too! We really needed help and their team didnt hesitate to respond and help our issue!

Sophie Cosmetica

Location Australia

This app helped me immensely with conversion and the team were extremely helpful setting it up for me on my website. Highly recommend for anyone wanting a one-click conversion on their website.

unovera

Location Philippines
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I'm using this for couple of years and very helpful, specially the tech support, Thank you and more power

The Follower

Time spent using app About 2 months

Quest'app è fantastica. Si installa velocemente e si crea un tasto per velocizzare il processo d'acquisto da parte dei clienti. Poi volevo anche dire che ho scritto una mail all'assistenza e dopo 10 secondi avevo già ricevuto la risposta alla mia domanda. Servizio ottimo ad un prezzo veramente vantaggioso. Grazie

Livspace Catalogue

Location Singapore

I used this app and it's worth of everything. Awesome support service and meeting our requirements.

NRG LABS

Great customer support, needed the button to be placed on the home page and the support team took less than a day to handle this request.

Piccolincrescita

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Mind blowing!! Amazing !!
6 Star!
This APP has solved a nice problem for me and is very useful.
Matt assisted me in moving the button and tweaking it, it really was worth the price. Recommended!

GetSocked!

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

So far so good! They did the installation which made it easy for me, Customer service is excellent and looking forward to seeing the benefit of the software.

Police Shop

Location Italy

Accurate and fully customizable service! Best customer service. Very very good application! I will suggest it to all people on the store.

XanFree

App is pretty to the point and the devs were helpful and responsive to get it working with our site.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11