FREE pop up

FREE pop up

by TK Digital Ltd

Pop up 4 FREE. Interactive Exit Intent pop up. Gamified popup

Trading Lifestyle

Great app, I strongly recommend it for those who want to boost their customer subscription and sales.

jamyangstore

I used this app and it has great benefits. It provide some detail about what we want for the customer to review and give us immediate notifications

Lumi Mode

it is cool, easy to run it. People love it, every single person who came to my store play with it, fantastic app.

Learts Shop

I can not save the coupons. is giving an error. I already uninstalled the application but the same one when installing it remains with the same information as before. I would like the app's creator to redefine the app's stored data in my store so that I can start from the beginning. When he does this I give 5 stars.

One Down 4 Up

The app is pretty good considering its free.
It does everything wheelio can do but its free.
I recommend it.

FatCat Gadgets

great app great email collecting tool to increase revenue for your online stores this is a must have

Got Good Vibess

Most of people like to take some advantage when they're buying online, and this app is helping my story to convert the visitors to customers with this interactive slot discount. Thanks TK Digital Ltd for offer this good app for free!

Got Good Vibess Apparel & Accessories

The Last Collective

Love the incentive this gives my future customers. I know email marketing is important but the task of collecting emails seems daunting. This sure makes things easier. f

Safety-Label.co.uk | Safety Signs, Safety Stickers & Safety Labels

Amazing app, will definitely look into using all the features this app has to offer. Many thanks from the Safety-Label team.

CamouflageShop

Very interesant app that will have to give live our stores and increase our purchases, I really recomended

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 83 84