FREE pop up

FREE pop up

by TK Digital Ltd

Pop up 4 FREE. Interactive Exit Intent pop up. Gamified popup

Paradis.Love Jewelry

I used this app to help me increase my conversion. So far works smoothly and very easy to set up. And the fact that it is free makes it even more useful.

bracelet drop

This app is great for the Price! Number one in my book. The Slot machine is really creative touch to this app, Great job!

LOHAW

Having this app is a must if you wanna drive business back to your store and increase that revenue and sales.

Switch Decal

Compared to other apps this is the best for the money. Creative work with the slot machine, it adds a really nice touch to my store. There's a lot of value he guys. Don't Miss out!

feminicesshop

Eu usei e gostei muito do que o aplicativo proponhe a fazer me ajudou bastante na hora da vendas e com a conversão.

CasualGamingShop

its great its great its great its great its great its great its great its great its great its great

XREADY

Genial el jackpot, es muy original el planteamiento para los descuentos, me parece una buena aplicación para descuentos. gracias

konzept 2 - Filmwerkstatt

Great APP, very easy to install and to use. Helped me to raise my selling and customers love the playing faktor.

Metahoundz

Great app! Quickly installed, it looks clean and simple, without unnecessary things. In addition, free, I hope it will remain so!)

Zesscilia

Simply awesome. using this tool it's much easier to collect customers emails and this gamification supports to increase the sales.Highly recommended.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17