FREE pop up

FREE pop up

by TK Digital Ltd

Pop up 4 FREE. Interactive Exit Intent pop up. Gamified popup

Stockholm company

its pretty easy and cool to set it up, i want to see results soon, es una aplicación muy facíl de instalar y te setear. se los recomiendo ampliamente para obtener clientes cautivos.

BLACKMOOD

Je viens d'installer cette application et je suis ravie. C'est très simple et très facile à configurer : les parties sont bien séparés. Fantastique application pour ma boutique je recommande.

PerfectlyCurvyy

I love this app, it helps me generate a-lot of customers. It makes my customers want to buy more as well

thelured.com

Fantastic app for all Shopify owners. Really helpful and getting good response from customers. 5 stars.

Blend&More

this app is amazing for discounts to new customers. easy to use and supper cute looking. i m using the wheel.

Free wheels

great application very helpful, helps a lot to convert prospects into customers by proposing them interactive things

Grabyourbag

Nice app, It makes it easy to get e-mail adresses from customers! Very happy with the usability of the app.

Los Liquidos

Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love it that much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

swoopfashion

I used this app to get more contacts ( email adresses). It worked, but not so well, because it was not so big traffic to my website. But I would recomend it.

Autumn Leaves

perfect app !!! I recommand wallah bon après c pas non plus un truc de baisé mais franchement ça passe crème

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40