4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and easy setup. It enhances the shopping experience by allowing the selection of Instagram photos/products to display and tag, directing customers to the product page. The app's "shop now" feature, social lookbooks creation, and Instagram integration have been praised for increasing customer engagement and site traffic. Merchants also commend its stability, responsive support, and affordability.

April 11, 2018

Looks beautiful and works perfectly!. Loving it so far

Curvick
January 6, 2018

Great App, easy to implement as long as you already have facebook posts.

Beards And Stripes
June 26, 2018

This app is really what i want!
It can show up my posts i like in my shopify and my customers will know all my good info in my instagram.
So the customer will be not hesitated to order in my shopify as soon as possible, because i just repost my fans' post, that means they have bought my products already and review it , good way to tell the new customer that the products are recommended by the old customers.

this app is really helpful than i thought before.

Baristagear Tw
January 3, 2018

I like this app the most out of all the other ones I tried!

Blissful Minerals Cosmetics
Edited July 26, 2018

Kemi was awesome in helping us get our store set up with this app. I drove this person crazy asking so many questions, but Kemi was patient and came through for us with complete satisfaction.

The look of the app is beautiful and professional. I would highly recommend this app for both novice and experienced store owners as it adds depth & dimension to any website.

Web Hobbies
May 22, 2018

Easy to install and use app. Works perfectly. It enriches our frontpage with our Instagram photos.

Sunglasses Lounge
Netherlands
May 21, 2018

Great app, really easy to use and the interface is very simple and straight forward for the customer

Millies Home Lifestyle
Ireland
January 18, 2017

This is a really wonderful app! I highly recommend, the price point can't be beat. Overall wonderful app! Works just as it says it does!

Ilushess
28 days using the app
April 23, 2018

Deff Recommend this App! It is the future so hop on the wave!

Active Fabrics
27 days using the app
October 16, 2018

The app is fantastic and their assistance is great, too. I wasn't sure how to modify the images size on the home page and Shop by Instagram page. But the assistant set everything up for me and even he had added the Instagram by shop on each product page where I would like to want to be appeared. I'm really happy with the service I have received. Thank you!

Weekend Doll