Shoppable Instagram Feed‑Cameo

Create Shoppable Instafeed by Tagging Products + Hotspot

From $9.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

858 The Label

Time spent using app About 1 month

Really helped my site look professional and adding my instagram is a huge plus for my visuals and customer engagement! Highly recommend!

Diamond Dolls

Location Australia

Looks great! . Needed some help with set up and they got back to me ASAP and set it up exactly as i asked. Super happy with the overall look and functionality.

Bella Vita Gifts & Interiors

App works as expected and great responsive customer service on our install. Had our gallery set up in minutes.

Just Baked Sweets

Excellent customer service. Very quick to reply and very. helpful. Recommend. Like the look of it and easy to use. Thank you.

ExtasyElements

Location Germany

how the f*k should I rate a app which I can not check out in first place how lame is that? remove the vote app option add it after people had the option to check it out

vanina

Location Lebanon
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Very good customer service. They reply very quickly and are very helpful.
I recommend it. thank you !

Adrisya

Location India

I am happy with this app and its functions. It makes my facebook page look very professional. Great support from their team during setup, especially Kemi.

FemGraPh Fashion

This app is a no Bueno customer services is non- existent I'm getting charged without getting any assistance.

May 26, 2021

Sorry to hear that you had bad experience with our customer support. :(

We have improved our support a lot since then and now we have a dedicated team to provide support for this app. The app has been improved a lot in terms of feature set as well so as to provide you lots of new options for Shoppable Instagram. Hope you will reconsider Cameo again soon.

Thanks
Team Expert Village Media.

Vishisht Lifestyle

Location India

Simply loved this app. The Instagram pictures look so great on my website. Their support is incredible. They helped me set up everything.

ST33LE

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app to have! Highly recommended. Easy to create a shoppable Instagram feed and link products right on your website. The gallery looks great and works perfectly. Excellent customer service. Team was very helpful and great to work with.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21