Cameo ‑ Instagram Shop Feed

Create Shoppable Instafeed by Tagging Products + Hotspot

From $9.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

cameo

Headphone Zone

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 year

We have been using Shop by Instagram for a few weeks now. It's easy to use and our Insta posts can be added to our homepage gallery plus product page in a few clicks. Perfect for showcasing lifestyle images of using the product.

Really apply with post-purchase service by their team especially Vinita. Impressive work and class support. This App should be your go-to app if you looking for shoppable Instagram.

Definitely worth considering.

Doux Lashes

Time spent using app Over 1 year

it's good and easy to use and support has been very fast. Essentially plug and play and any beginner can use it.

Polar Magyarország

Location Hungary

I am using this app for several weeks now. Apart from few glitches, I must say, it is working stable and what important, support is responsive and helpful. The only reason I did not gave 5 stars yet, as I have 2 major feature missing for me: 1. to be able to add product color variations as well, and 2. to be able to autoshow insta photos (without the need of manually checkbox them) and tag them later. They had been promised to add this in the upcoming weeks, so I will update my review according to this. i can definitively recommend this app compared to other instashops available. Cost and value ratio is also good, so give it a try, you have nothing to loose.

Gedo.es

Location Spain
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Great support, helpful with fast solution. I have taken one star, because of a custom code I have lost buttons, but they have solved the problem very fast.
Thank you!

Bijoux4men

Location France

Very useful if you want to sell on Instagram. It works perfectly. However, it's a bit expensive for what it does.

Weekend Doll

The app is fantastic and their assistance is great, too. I wasn't sure how to modify the images size on the home page and Shop by Instagram page. But the assistant set everything up for me and even he had added the Instagram by shop on each product page where I would like to want to be appeared. I'm really happy with the service I have received. Thank you!

Bong Chief

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Beautiful product. Excellent support!

Jrs Unlimited

Time spent using app 20 minutes

Crap, Gave me the illusion this would work on instagram. I'm uninstalling it right away. Don't need another website.

May 26, 2021

Sorry for the inconvinience caused. We have also mentioned on our app listing after that, that it is for Onstore based Shoppable Instagram gallery because showing products on Instagram is not possible for any app. It is only allowed for the official Shopify app which was provided by Shopify itself.

Sorry for this confusion.

Thanks
Team Expert Village Media

Smashit Cosmetics

Location Sweden
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great customer service with fast and reliable communication. Helped our company to make custom insta shopping gallery feed with nice layout. Can really recomend.

Bo Button

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 3 years

Great app, great service! I received instant-help when I had trouble setting this up with my shop. There were a few issues with our shop's CSS conflicting with the apps CSS. All of these issues were fixed immediately and now it looks awesome. Thanks again, I highly recommend this app!