Cameo Shoppable Instagram Feed

Cameo Shoppable Instagram Feed

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Create Instagram Feed for store & tag products on gallery pics

Carla Miller Design

Not what I thought. Much too expensive for what it does. And why do they put a music track on their "how to use" video instead of actually explaining how to use it?? Furthermore, there are probably far more negative reviews than are shown on these pages, because they send emails begging you to remove negative reviews, but don't even address the content of what you discussed.

The Boytique

Not what the name implies at all. Useless for my purposes. Worse, after I contacted them for support and they specifically stated that the app would NOT do what I needed, they sent message after message, hounding me to re-install it. The only reason I give a two star instead of one is that their support is pretty quick, which can't be said for all apps. Overall, certainly not worth $20 a month, IMO!

Web Hobbies

Kemi was awesome in helping us get our store set up with this app. I drove this person crazy asking so many questions, but Kemi was patient and came through for us with complete satisfaction.

The look of the app is beautiful and professional. I would highly recommend this app for both novice and experienced store owners as it adds depth & dimension to any website.

Munikstore

its a very good app, and very effective!

Not Sure 1

Love this app! It’s both beautiful and functional. A perfect edition to our site.
And- Customer service has been superb!

Kisskill

Love the app, and the support is outstanding! Thanks Kemi for all of your help setting up our insta gallery!

Teens Supply

I absolutely love this app! It fits perfect with my themes and the support has been more than helpful with bugs/errors.

Staysharpsupply

Really is the perfect addition to my store. People know what they want to buy when there on Instagram and this gives them instant access so they don"t have to look around your website to find it. Highly recommend!

Baristagear Tw

This app is really what i want!
It can show up my posts i like in my shopify and my customers will know all my good info in my instagram.
So the customer will be not hesitated to order in my shopify as soon as possible, because i just repost my fans' post, that means they have bought my products already and review it , good way to tell the new customer that the products are recommended by the old customers.

this app is really helpful than i thought before.

Dangerousbutgood

It states it was a free app yet once down loaded you find out that is a lie.