Shoppable Instagram ‑ New API

Shoppable Instagram ‑ New API

by Expert Village Media Technologies

COMPATIBLE WITH INSTAGRAM - Create Shoppable Instagram Feeds

Shopdashelle

Very easy to use, and the support is great!

Glowbees

Gone are the days of Instagram being a seller’s crappy platform! By sheer coincidence, my shop decided to open an Instagram account to showcase our product’s lookbook of fine photography just a week prior to seeing this new app. I mean, it really couldn’t have come at a greater time. This app is everything any shop owner could dream of. I experienced great customer support on setting up this app- I emailed them with questions and they were really prompt at getting back with me. They helped set everything up on the designated page within my shop so that it looks AMAZING. Our IG feed is skyrocketing in likes-followers-views and I can honestly say that I have seen a huge boost in traffic to my site because of this. As any shop owner knows, having amazing high-def images is “Selling 101” and if you have an Instagram account showcasing those images, this app is a MUST. I cannot recommend it enough!

Futurebikini

The team are really great and quick! The app is perfect!
You can tag multiple products!!

5 stars! :)

Born Bam

Support is insanely quick and solution is great. We've been using snapwidget but replaced with this app.

You can check our store here. 3Claps.com

Corals Pearls

Great app, very friendly and looks amazing on my website.
Costumer service is also very fast and helpful.
Overall highly recommended.

Anaklaro

Great app, looks fantastic on our site https://www.anaklaro.com

Treehousechocolate

Excellent app! Great work and love how my front page looks. Highly recommended App!!!

Shelter Chic Tulsa

Just a follow-up review. We recently installed the new version of the app and it is great! Again, the staff was very helpful!! Excellent app!

The EVM staff has been so helpful with customizing the app on our website. We have seen increased traffic to our site/products with the installation of this app. Very pleased with this product.

Maryandmarie

very helpful and excellent service

Blacksanctvary

Excellent app! just what i was looking for !