Shop for Instagram Feed ‑Cameo

Shop for Instagram Feed ‑Cameo

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Shoppable Instagram Feed to Tag Products & Embed Feed on Site

Bong Chief

Beautiful product. Excellent support!

Smashit Cosmetics

Great customer service with fast and reliable communication. Helped our company to make custom insta shopping gallery feed with nice layout. Can really recomend.

Bo Button

Great app, great service! I received instant-help when I had trouble setting this up with my shop. There were a few issues with our shop's CSS conflicting with the apps CSS. All of these issues were fixed immediately and now it looks awesome. Thanks again, I highly recommend this app!

Web Hobbies

Kemi was awesome in helping us get our store set up with this app. I drove this person crazy asking so many questions, but Kemi was patient and came through for us with complete satisfaction.

The look of the app is beautiful and professional. I would highly recommend this app for both novice and experienced store owners as it adds depth & dimension to any website.

Munikstore

its a very good app, and very effective!

Not Sure 1

Love this app! It’s both beautiful and functional. A perfect edition to our site.
And- Customer service has been superb!

Kisskill

Love the app, and the support is outstanding! Thanks Kemi for all of your help setting up our insta gallery!

Teens Supply

I absolutely love this app! It fits perfect with my themes and the support has been more than helpful with bugs/errors.

Staysharpsupply

Really is the perfect addition to my store. People know what they want to buy when there on Instagram and this gives them instant access so they don"t have to look around your website to find it. Highly recommend!

Baristagear Tw

This app is really what i want!
It can show up my posts i like in my shopify and my customers will know all my good info in my instagram.
So the customer will be not hesitated to order in my shopify as soon as possible, because i just repost my fans' post, that means they have bought my products already and review it , good way to tell the new customer that the products are recommended by the old customers.

this app is really helpful than i thought before.