Shop for Instagram Feed ‑Cameo

Shop for Instagram Feed ‑Cameo

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Create Shoppable Instagram Feed by Tagging Products on Images

DeluxeDesires

Customer Service team are excellent in helping you set things up. They helped me fix a few Issues that weren’t directly related to their app

Polar Magyarország

I am using this app for several weeks now. Apart from few glitches, I must say, it is working stable and what important, support is responsive and helpful. The only reason I did not gave 5 stars yet, as I have 2 major feature missing for me: 1. to be able to add product color variations as well, and 2. to be able to autoshow insta photos (without the need of manually checkbox them) and tag them later. They had been promised to add this in the upcoming weeks, so I will update my review according to this. i can definitively recommend this app compared to other instashops available. Cost and value ratio is also good, so give it a try, you have nothing to loose.

Gedo.es

Great support, helpful with fast solution. I have taken one star, because of a custom code I have lost buttons, but they have solved the problem very fast.
Thank you!

Malofshop

Great App and Recommended for Everyone.

A F Styles

Nice cant wait to try this app out thank you

Papposshoes Com

voy aprobarla, espero que cumpla con todas mis necesidades

Little Bit Shop

I have just started using this app so I'm not quite sure what I think I will be sure to comment back at a later time

Ezyltd

Seems like a great way to reach customers.

Reddham House

The app works overall but it needs exception handling...

Masterchef

I would love to try this out as a free trial, feedback was very quick...

Previous 1