Ship to Canada Fees Included

Ship to Canada Fees Included

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
January 25, 2023

Highly recommend this company. Been working with border buddies since April of 2022 and they have been reliable and communicative the entire time. We’ve encountered various random issues that were attended to and resolved in a very timely manner. I feel more comfortable knowing my orders being sent to Canada are under their care.

LBS CO
Time spent using app: 11 months
January 17, 2023

We started using Border Buddy 8+ months ago and it has been super smooth and convenient. They send the label and customs info and make the whole process way more straightforward and cheaper than shipping any other way that we have tried. No issues with any shipments either. Would definitely recommend!

YALA
Time spent using app: 11 months
November 26, 2022

The app was super easy to set up. Basically was ready to go as soon as I hit install, since I had my HS codes already in and whatnot. The reason this is not 5 stars from me, is that a $15 brokerage fee is just too high for the kind of product I sell. Customers will nearly be paying as much for shipping as for the item they are buying. My products don't actually have duties associated with them, so the only reason I'm using the app is for tax calculations. Seems like a good app for businesses with larger ticket items.

Seelie Squire Dice
Time spent using app: 1 day
September 19, 2022

This is both the most cost efficient and easiest way that we have found to send items from the U.S. to Canada. Before using this app UPS charged us $50 to $100 just for customs brokerage fees! But this app only charges a fixed $15 fee. And their shipping rates are almost exactly the same as shopify shipping low rates. And best customer service of any app. Amazing app on all levels.

ADbackstock
Time spent using app: 12 minutes
Edited February 23, 2022

Border Buddy has really transformed the way we do business with our friends in Canada! We run a small startup out of the US and due to the products we sell, we get a healthy percentage of our sales from Canadian customers. Shipping to Canada before Border Buddy resulted in unexpected import fees passed onto our customers (upwards of 80%-90% of the order total) or lost packages somewhere between the US and Canada (to the tune of 40% of our orders to CA). Border Buddy makes the process as easy as clicking a button on the customer's end and as easy as sending us a label and pre-filled customs form. There are no unexpected fees or issues since using Border Buddy! Monty has been a true pleasure to work with as we sorted through a couple of misses on my end during setup and has even helped us on a couple of critical shipments!!

GnarLab
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 26, 2022

Border Buddy has been a dream to work with! Their team has been the most helpful and responsive we have ever experienced with a Shopify app. Our customers are so much happier not being surprised by extra import fees, and the installation / setup process was a breeze thanks to their talented development team. Thank you to Monty for the amazing direct support.

felt right
Time spent using app: 3 months
BorderBuddy Technologies Inc. replied February 2, 2022

A heartfelt thank you from all of us over here at BorderBuddy. We were instant fans of your stylish and super functional products and we're pumped to see other Canadians get Felt Right on their walls!

Edited September 22, 2021

CHEFtog.com - Fantastic app & support is outstanding! Solved our biggest issue - shipping to Canada. When customers checkout, they now see (shipping+duties). No duty surprises once they receive their item. Integration was easy. How does it work? After a customer places an order, Border Buddy sends you a shipping label and commercial invoice. Print and go. That's it!

CHEFtog
Time spent using app: 2 months
BorderBuddy Technologies Inc. replied October 19, 2021

Thank you for the amazing review of our App. We are truly honoured to help get the super customizable and stylish CHEFtog aprons on more Canadians:)!