Candle Builders

Developer
Candle Builders, LLC
4.7
December 22, 2021

Love the vanilla scent, soy candle, and ability to customize our candles. Comfort spice is actually a cinnamon scent. Please create boxes for the candles with white labeling in early 2022!

WunderPop
Time spent using app: 8 months
August 24, 2021

Really easy to use and I LOVE that they're all natural when it comes to ingredients. My only issue is the candle mockups. Its not very clear on my site and I had to create a backdrop for them, it still looks unprofessional. More mockups for the candles that have clearer packaging would be ideal. Overall great app :)

Meow Home Cafe
Time spent using app: 6 days
Candle Builders, LLC replied August 30, 2021

Meow Home Cafe, Thank you for your review. We are so happy you are finding the app easy to use and that you LOVE our candles. We are working fast to get more mockups available and will be sure to reach out when they are live. Thank you again! - Lori Russo

July 26, 2021

This app is fantastic! I am just getting started with it but it was so easy to setup and start designing in. Much better than the competition. Customer service is very responsive, I had a few questions before downloading the app and they responded right away. Exactly what I've been looking for!

Wedding Dreams Delivered
Time spent using app: 11 months
Candle Builders, LLC replied August 30, 2021

Wedding Dreams Delivered, Thank you for your review. We are so happy you are loving the app and finding it easy to use. We are always here to help. Please do not hesitate to reach out should you need anything at all. Thank you again, Lori Russo