Carbon Checkout

Carbon Checkout

by Carbon Checkout

Elevate your brand by aligning with a cause

Buildasoil

Excellent product that really resonates well with my customer base. Not only does everyone use it, but I get messages from customers telling me they appreciate the fact that we offer the service and that it was easy to use. I think it adds a feel good factor and I'm really excited to watch and see the progress of the projects that we are now part of funding. Thanks to the Carbon checkout crew for the excellent customer service and ease of setup.

Wear Lumbr

Carbon Checkout has been an amazing asset to our online business. It's allowing our customers the option of contributing funds at checkout to help offset carbon emissions.

The look and feel of the app flows perfectly with our website. The app is easy to navigate and we've had nothing but positive feedback from customers about how green this app is.

The app makers and programmers have done a great job assisting us with any comments or questions we've had and have made our experience working with them a very positive one, as if we're part of the Carbon Checkout team.

We here at LUMBR would definitely recommend this app to any company looking to have a greener option at checkout. We look forward to seeing the positive effects this app will have now and in the future.

Living Essentials

edit:

According to the app maker, issue with the app has been fixed. I haven't reinstalled it but I still like the idea so I'm giving it 4 stars.

App ended up removing my site's header. Had to restore it from a backup. Good concept though.

4 stars for the concept