Careers Page Pro

Careers Page Pro

by Smooth.ie

Create a careers page, post jobs and collect applications

Rage Coffee

Super app! Super support! Seamless and does what it claims perfectly! Shout out to Patrick for wonderful support

Made In Leipzig

This app is amazing and adds a ton of value for us. It's very simple to use and the config is sensible and smart. Patrick has also gone above and beyond to help customize the app for us! We are very happy and lucky to have found an app that fits our needs!

Seo Digital Club

This is a great app to use for Job listing. Thank you so much for keeping this app free. I would really appreciate if you can add some features to make this app best performing on Shopify Appstore (Suggestions). Includes showing career insights of this job like seek.com.au and share this role button (Social media). Regards,
Shuv
Founder of Seo Digital Club, Australia

Maine Coast Sea Vegetables

The app is still under development, so it's a bit hard to navigate at first glance. However, the app is stable and does what we need it to do. The support team helped me work out some issues with layout in a very short amount of time and everything seems to working great. We are very excited to have a CMS for job postings on our website! It makes everything easier. Thank you!

MetaGeeks

The app works well. The team creating the app are keen to further improve the functions on the app, and work quickly and effectively to resolve any issues.
We had a function we wanted added to the app and this was done within hours. Strongly recommend!

Goldwelt Juweliere & Uhrmacher

We were looking for a new app to handle all our listings and lots of applicants that we used to get only by email. It was very unstructured and we lost a lot of time and energy. We added the Careers Page Pro in the hope we could make it easier for us. The installation was super fast and the features are super. We made a few suggestions to make the even better and give it even more usability. Patrick and his team answered immediately and made the changes to the app right away. Now we have a super easy to use tool to handle our 10-20 applicants that we get every day. Everybody who wants to handle their applications and run their listings smoothly with a great usability should install the app. You won't be disappointed!

Moment of Awareness

I've been using this app for quite a while and I absolutely love it. It's really well-designed, really easy to use and works great! Exactly what I needed for my store.

UV Can Sanitize

I installed this app and made a page but that was very slowly I needed to reinstall that after that, unfortunately, I can't install it again, and show me a page note found !!!!
I think the last installation is there yet or other problem please help me thanks thank you Patrik, who solved that

January 6, 2021

I'm delighted I could solve your problem and I wish you the best with your new website.

Ensy

The app is ok, it lacks basic customization functionality and the career page is not good looking. I wanted to embed the list of careers in an HTML snippet onto my page builder, but support never answered my emails. This is why I'm leaving the 3 stars.

January 5, 2021

I have just added in the ability for 3rd Party integration with PageFly as you requested and if you decide to reinstall the app I will gladly support you. The unusually slow to response was on account of the Christmas Holidays, so for that I am sorry. If you change your mind I'll be here to help and either way I hope you have a successful 2021.

Brevan Electronics

This career page app is perfect and exactly what we needed for our website. I reached out to the developer with a specific question and he got right back to me with a fix. The page looks like it was coded for my site and the backend functionality works seamlessly. Couldn't not recommend highly enough!

Previous 1