Careers Page Pro

Careers Page Pro

by Smooth.ie

Create a careers page, post jobs and collect applications

Yardk

Great app, does the job perfectly.
Clean design and neat admin panel.
It just works.
The options are exactly what we need and it's free which is nice.

VIBHOR

Love it. The app is easy to use and a very convenient way to manage all the applications. Absolutely great

TeaLula

I needed an app that I could quickly add to my website and would be easy to use. This app was a perfect choice. I had no problem adding the job to my website. My favorite feature is that I could post the ad on my social media platforms and have applicants apply directly on my website.

When I had a question, Patrick answered immediately and solved my problem. I wish I could give this app 10 stars!

mahabis slippers – footwear for time well spent

I've tried a lot of apps with a similar purpose but this is by far the best. Easy to use, and highly informative. Top class support team *****

FAYKE® Cosmetics

It is working great. Everything is made very easy and fast. The Overview is great after all! We are starting some new searches right now.

Amazon Resource

Works very well but it can be improved by adding a job searcher to the app which could allow candidates search for jobs.

Easy@Home Fertility

I am a beginner of Shopify and I am trying to build a "Career" page for my site. Careers Page Pro is well-designed and works great with my site. I have a small problem with the setting. Patrick helps me out in less than 1 hour.

Duha Group

I've installed 10+ apps across several Shopify sites and so far this one has been the best experience by far. It is complete ready to roll after install, super intuitive, and adds much needed functionality to our website. Apps like this help take your shopify site from just a webstore to essential tool for your company.

Patrick was also super helpful - he responded to my feature request and had it added to the app within 12 hours; it wasn't an easy addition, either. Overall highly recommend this app!

Monroe & Kent Home

As a former headhunter, I have used so many tools over the years when it comes to posting jobs and managing applicants. This is a no brainer to install this app. Super easy to set up and the service is prompt and helpful.