Reviews (55)

4.8
June 14, 2024

Great app with amazing customer support! Easy to use and an efficient way to find people.

FELIX W.
Germany
March 22, 2024

I had a question about how something was appearing on our page and emailed support. In less than half an hour, I got an answer to my question and help setting up the page to appear how I had hoped. Thank you Patrick for the amazing customer service.

Highly recommend Career Page Pro. So easy to use and customizable.

Brooklyn Candle Studio
February 5, 2024

We wanted some changed made and it was simple to do and got done in 24 hours. Well done.

Water World Pet & Aquatic Centre
December 19, 2023

great app - allows us to control the applicant flow and not depend on a third party site. And great service! Do it.

SaltWrap
6 months using the app
August 14, 2023

Simple to use the plug-in and does exactly what it needs to. Patrick is always quick to provide assistance and even developed a new feature for us to enable multiple internal recruitment staff to get notified of new applicants.

DexGreen
Ireland
December 5, 2023

Best practice in this field. You can easily download, install and use it. Patrick is an amazing guy. He provided immediate support and integrated the application into our system. thanks a lot

ErraCo
Türkiye
2 days using the app
September 15, 2020

I've tried a lot of apps with a similar purpose but this is by far the best. Easy to use, and highly informative. Top class support team *****

mahabis slippers – footwear for time well spent
Almost 4 years using the app
September 18, 2020

I needed an app that I could quickly add to my website and would be easy to use. This app was a perfect choice. I had no problem adding the job to my website. My favorite feature is that I could post the ad on my social media platforms and have applicants apply directly on my website.

When I had a question, Patrick answered immediately and solved my problem. I wish I could give this app 10 stars!

TeaLula
December 14, 2020

This career page app is perfect and exactly what we needed for our website. I reached out to the developer with a specific question and he got right back to me with a fix. The page looks like it was coded for my site and the backend functionality works seamlessly. Couldn't not recommend highly enough!

Brevan Electronics
July 10, 2020

I am a beginner of Shopify and I am trying to build a "Career" page for my site. Careers Page Pro is well-designed and works great with my site. I have a small problem with the setting. Patrick helps me out in less than 1 hour.

Easy@Home Fertility