Cart Animator

Cart Animator

by Apps On Demand

Add interactive animation on Add to Cart & Checkout buttons

Simplee Direct

I had a problem with configuration of app myself, but i messaged for help and within at most 5 mins was all up and running. This company go beyond customer service. if there were more than 5 stars available this company deserve it. Thank you

Lony Mia

I was in a dilemma with a problem not being able to configure the application in my topic and the support person guided me step by step with a lot of professionalism, fascinating for those who are not programmers, thanks

edeenzy

I really love this application for great dynamism and the work that meets the promise I am happy thanks to the creator

ThisWeeksLeak

Awesome app! Easy to use and understand. Quick response from Matt as well, customer service is on point!

InStyle Penguin

First of you might think that's stupid, what can this app would help you with your business. After a while, I think it is pretty cool. You have quite a few of options to choose and the set up it's very easy. It is cheap. But I think the free trial only 3 days is a bit short.

E-TRON TECH

The Best App for Car Animator, working great and support is 100% efficient. I recommend to everyone.

StardustLEDs

Excellent app I really enjoy having the feature on my site. I had another app for a buy now button and they helped me go that to animate too. 10/10

The Usher Board

Once installed the color of my custom "Add to cart” button was set back to its default color and I was unable to change it back to my custom color myself. I reached out to customer service and they changed it back to my custom color within minutes! By far the best customer service on Shopify! Will definitely try their other apps.

Super Progressives

I like this app. I was too scared to add code myself so their helpdesk did it for me. It's been shown to increase sales in other stores so I tried it. I don't have a lot to say about the app. It didn't crash. It seemed to perform.

Highly Legal Hemp Collective

It worked to begin with (a day) then stopped Not sure why. Cool app though. I'm not sure that it would help get orders, but it might.

-Highly Legal Hemp