Cart Animator

Cart Animator

by Apps On Demand

Interactive animations on ATC, Buy Now & Checkout button

GreatSkinCo

I had to quickly uninstall it. There is a major bug, we think it is specifically calling JQuery 2.2.1 and it broke our site (which uses JQuery 2.2.3). We manually uninstalled it (single line of code) and the site works perfectly again. If they ever fix this bug we would definitely re-try the software.

Accesoriospolanco

Good application! Customer service is good and fast! I recommend the app
I hope buyers make more click and more purchases! :)

Watchkey

This is a cool app to help customers click that add to cart button! The customer service from Matt is also awesome - he was quick to reply to my email and help me resolve the issue I was having. Definitely recommend the app, give it a try!

Whitening Teeth Pen

Amazing App everything worked well, it helped us convert many sales even as small as the animation is

Impulsive Ball

It works great, it catches people's eye & their support team are very helpful. Plus it's not that expensive.

Case Stand

If you are looking for an App that looks clean, will boost conversions, and has great customer support -- Then look no further! I have tried dozens of similar Apps, and this was by FAR the best.

The developer behind this app Matt is a talented individual who is quick to implement changes and customizations to fit your store's needs. He walked me through customizing his App to best fit my store.

I will be keeping my eye out for all future releases from this App Developer!

LoveMyPetsShop

the best app, my sales increased when installed, increased more than 55% achieves what is necessary to capture the minds of customers

The Little Dino

Very nice support. :D They help me to fix some issues i had when i change the theme. recomended. :).

Baby Kids Fantasy

Good assistance from
Matt charlies, it really helped me solve my problem. I highly recommend this app

Practicalz

Terrible customer service with Matt Charlie, my problems (2), mobile, one desktop, never got solved with about 15 emails back & forth. I activated yesterday and I will have to deactivate 1 day later end of day with still no fixed issues. Terrible experience.

October 26, 2019

We are really sorry to hear this, But we have replied to your each email and fixed all the issues accordingly. Animations on Add to Cart button is still working on your site on both desktop and mobile view.
As we have also checked on mobile your site is not mobile responsive its coming up same as desktop view due to the view-port issue. In email you mentioned desktop not working and mobile working fine. But here you have written both are not working and you are still using our app and animation still working on your site without any issues as you still haven’t uninstalled the app.

Thank you.