Cart Animator

Cart Animator

by Apps On Demand

Add interactive animation on add to cart button!

Sportsman's Outfitters

Lots of animations and superb support this way we can define this wonderful app.. kudos to the team..

Roses On Roses

Matt and his team did a great job helping us out and going beyond and it shows they truly care about their customers. Great app, and a lot of different options to choose from when it comes to the actual add to cart button itself.

Keychainlovers

I really like the variety of animations available and shout out to Matt for helping set it up. customer support = 10/10

Apparelholic

superb support! took care of all our issues. thank you thank you thank you. will recommend to other stores!

4everoutdoors

Cheap and awesome app.. Fantastic.

Witty Leo

Highly Recommended App. This app makes my sales conversions to get up high and minting profits for us. The users searching for animating cart button and attracting users can install this app straightaway. Thanks for configuring and making the app work on my store..

Dstorex

Great! I love it. It's definitely going to help conversions on my store!! Matt helped me in achieving my required customization. Best priced app with awesome support. 100% recommeded.

Gourmandsausage

Thanks to Matt who helped us with a small glitch caused by our site coding. We are excited to continue using it!

L L Tiques

This so nice! I love the amount and kinds of animations we can use for our store! thanks! Laura