Cart Animator 2.0

Nice animations on Add to cart , Buy Now, ATC Styler

$2.99/month. 3-day free trial.

Hi To The Sun

The App looks great and functions well. Support is very fast and efficient. I will see if it helps with conversions.

Humanoid robots

I have this app installed in all my stores.It is easily installed, works well, and since I have other buttons from the same developper on my product pages I have a nice color coordinated theme for all three. Support is excellent and fast at all times of day. Matt is super accommodating

Chic for Everyone

I started with this app and ended up installing 2 more from this developper. In all cases installation was quick and intuitive. I needed a modification with 2 apps, I emailed support and got an answer in minutes! Then Matt solved the problems in minutes also, unbelievable! Now the 3 buttons all have the same coordinated appearance. You can see the result on any product page on my website: amazon-visual.com Matt was also very friendly, we ended up having a personal relationship, between startups, :)
I did not need animation, but sice I hade already installed the other 2 apps, I decided to check this one. I was looking for a way to change the appearance of the Add To Cart button. I discovered this app allowed me to do that, wonderful.

Sparimperium

Die app sorgt für mehr abgebrochene Warenkörbe.Es wird mehr auf Warenkorb geklickt,aber das war´s auch

PillowMassager

Very good app and easy too use, had a minor problem but customer support were right on it and fixed it.

Wolf In Home

I use this app to increase my sales, making a little bit of urgency in my customers. It is very good and the creators are also very helpful, you can send to them a message and they will reply in minutes.

The Astral Affirmations Mask

I just had a issue with changing the colors of some buttons that was resolved quite promptly after contacting for help. They seem to be able to code whatever you need, I am using the platinum package to skip the line of those who don't need this to be perfect.

PIONCEBAE

Gran aplicacion!! Tengo el plan de 4,99$ y funciona muy bien, el soporte contesta muy rápido y muy amables! Recomiendo Cart Animator 5 estrellas!!

Clover Vapor

Great app fast customer service! The fastest customer attention I have ever received! They do it all for you just stand back and get those conversions $$$$$$$$ +1.25% conversion rate

CableCARD

I don't ever leave reviews but when I couldn't figure out how to inject the animation into other buttons on my store, they were right on it and did it themselves perfectly. Highly recommend this app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10