Cart Convert Upsell Cross sell

Product Upsell & Cross sell

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Smart Camping

Time spent using app About 1 year

just love it.. what I wanted since looong time.. thanks for giving it for free...

Robert Tees

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great App highly recommends The app helps our customers to make more choices and also help us to link sales. a great retail or e-tail experience for our customers which keeps them longer on our site.

Turtle Leaf

Time spent using app About 5 years

Great free app, appreciate it! Would be great if you can generate some recommendation engine to show best products automatically.

Bar Soap Shop

The app usefulness is slightly misleading. It does not upsell/cross-sell like the title implies. At checkout, I want to recommend products for my customers to buy based on the items they've purchased. The app only offers recommendations based on a monetary threshold, which is mostly useless. It would be very useful to be able to recommend complimentary products at checkout! Unfortunately this app does not do that.

Aworkofheart

This app has a TON of pluses. I'm leaving it a 4 star review because it is GREAT! So, we tried one of those fancy pop-up, upsell apps. The ones where you take the time to program what you want to pop up with each item when it's added to cart. Everyone passed. I think people are getting sick of popups these days. However, the simple design of add to cart checkout booster, where the items just sit at the bottom of the cart all lined up for the customers to look at like another collection or catalog works. We had an upsell within the first hour after copying and pasting the coding and more within 24 hrs. And the app is FREE! I'm leaving one star missing because it could use some improvements. I wish when reordering products I could just drag them instead of ticking up, up, up, up, up, etc. Some design options would be nice, too, but these are suggestions if it were a paid app. I'm as happy as can be with it being free. Thanks so much for the extra boost in sales. VERY much appreciated!

The Living Roardo

Time spent using app About 1 month

Awesome App. Would definitely recommend using this app to increase your sales!

My E Basket

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 2 months

very useful, hands-on and Easy to use

Trends411

Easy to use and free. I'm just starting out, no money for apps. This is a big blessing. Thanks a lot.
Emmanuel

Belle Valoure

Time spent using app Over 1 year

EXCELLENT!!!!!

www.bellevalourecouture.com

Likoboy

Location Belgium

very good, it's easy to add product on pageproduct and on pagecheckout