Group Carts & Chat Rooms

Group Carts & Chat Rooms | Reviews

by Cartonomy

Group Buy & Group Chat

Così Catering and Group Orders

The team worked with us well to provide a solution that fit our business and customer needs. Very happy with their work and efforts to make sure the solution worked properly

Wine To Love - EaSiness

*Bad service
*slow reply *ask for more money for fix fundamental functions that it should have included
*Not professional at all
*Disappointed
*Zero star

Wow Padala

The app has a good concept, I strongly believe it has potential for my business. However the support was only responsive initially and when the app has some issues they never responded again. I am sure they will respond here with a standard response like "We tried to email you etc." or "because you uninstall the app" whatever, DON'T BELIEVE them. When your business needs an app, you need a responsive support team from that app. While testing their app, initially was working then it started having problems like unable to invite a member to a group and when the total cost for the group couldn't add up because it won't accept the decimal point then that's a big problem. For both of the problems it shows an error that states "Sequence no elements found." But they don't care at all, last response from them was Nov 8, 2021 and I replied on same date, and email them again Nov 9th for follow up but since then up to now, no response from them. I even sent them a video on what's going on so that they can see what's wrong. ZERO star for this app.

NeighBuy

I loved this app! It definitely beat my competitors in managing groupbuys through their whatsapp which was messy , linear and complicated. Im so glad to have found this app which was quick to install and surprisingly easy to setup to start running. Special shoutout of Thanks to Jack who immediately arrange a time to video chat with me to ensure I had everything I need. He patiently listens to my needs and feedback and guided me on what to do.

You won't go wrong with this app and the team behind it! Thumbs Up!

June 3, 2020

Thank you Alvin. It was our pleasure to set you up with the app and help you better serve your customers. Best of luck!

Www Woodyshomebrew Com

Our store wanted to come up with a difference maker from our competitors. So I contacted David and Jack to see what we could come up with. They came up with a custom design that was to help beer clubs to be able to order small inexpensive items as a group and get free shipping. It took a few months to get right, but David was working on it to make sure it worked just the way we wanted it!
It works great now!
Thanks guys for all your help!
Tom Wood