Cash Back Rewards & Loyalty

Unique way to engage and encourage customers for more purchase

Free plan available

CBDbee

SAV réactif ! bonne application même si sans abonnement payant, impossible d'avoir toutes les fonctionnalités.

Shop God First

After looking for a cashback program app I think i found the perfect one. Cash Back Rewards & Loyalty is amazing. I can apply special offers on any collection and product or run multiple specials at the same time! This is a powerful tool and the customer support is very helpful. Thank you Satish for being able to make sure all of our needs were met! 10/10 customer support.

NuvoleBlu

This app is great! I have been looking for an app with these functions for a long time. Everything is very customizable according to your needs. The great thing is that the customer service is great too! I had a little problem on the site and they were very kind and very efficient. They solved everything in a few moments with great competence. Excellent app, highly recommended to everyone, surely I will also try the other apps of this company. Thanks!!!

SuperDokan

I really like it, All Functionality working fine And Keep In your mind they have a very good Customer Service

PENN Protective Equipment

The app works well. Gives our website some added features with a simple interface. I would recommend it. It would be helpful to allow users to set their own background color. It seems to be a purple color now and doesn't always fit with website themes. Either give user option or change to a more light grey color which seems to be more industry standard. As a followup, the team made these changes quickly and effectively. Great support!

indiate

Excellent support from the team. They are also going to work on a few missing functions of the app. Overall ease of use is good

Brush Buddies Online

Its a really good app. and nice user interface . Easy to use and very happy with this app

Highly Recommended to all

HAPPYMAMAOATS.SG

if there is a negative star rating, i would give. this app is so lousy that i paid so many months of subscription. basically done nothing and the tech team isn't helpful at all. my website crashed a thousand times and no help was rendered. dont bother trying.

AlBaba Sweets

I used this app to help me enable cashback on my E-Store, and I emailed their team and they were very supportive to adjust the app according to my store . A very prompt and fast support. thank you! Highly recommended.

Buythevalue.in

It is a nice app, our developer team quickly responded to me.

Thank you so much for your team. **********************

Previous 1