Cashback Rewards Program

Cashback Rewards Program

by Webplanex Infotech PVT LTD®

Unique way to engage and encourage customers for more purchase

indiate

Excellent support from the team. They are also going to work on a few missing functions of the app. Overall ease of use is good

Brush Buddies Online

Its a really good app. and nice user interface . Easy to use and very happy with this app

Highly Recommended to all

HAPPYMAMAOATS.SG

if there is a negative star rating, i would give. this app is so lousy that i paid so many months of subscription. basically done nothing and the tech team isn't helpful at all. my website crashed a thousand times and no help was rendered. dont bother trying.

AlBaba Sweets

I used this app to help me enable cashback on my E-Store, and I emailed their team and they were very supportive to adjust the app according to my store . A very prompt and fast support. thank you! Highly recommended.

Buythevalue.in

It is a nice app, our developer team quickly responded to me.

Thank you so much for your team. **********************

Toyful Treasures

Just horrible. I installed the app, did my collections for the cashback, and 15 minutes later, it crashed on my website. The app was not found on my website and all of my time was wasted creating my campaign. I am extremely annoyed. Look for another app. You have been warned.

May 1, 2019

We sincerely apologize for your trouble. we are willing to solve your theme trouble for cashback campaign.

99trends.in

Great work, I love this cash back function, so smooth, awesome work, very cooperative and fast service. I already using this cash back wallet in my website. I love this

Dealblasts

Amazing app. Great customer support. Highly recommend this app.

Wepdemo10

Installed the application and created cashback campaign. Hopefully will get the boost in sales revenue. Nice badge display and nice interface of the application. Very user-friendly.