4.7
November 30, 2023

The app is pretty easy to use and the customer support has been always very helpful everytime i've had a question (and i've had a lot!). Not 5 stars just because it's not easy to change the look & feel of the app front end & emails sent to customers to match your brand identity

Juliette has a gun
About 1 year using the app
December 1, 2023

"I highly recommend this app to everyone. It's a great cashback app that's easy to use, and it even has a free option. The support team is quick and helpful. I give it a solid 5 stars!

Music Stage
Portugal
3 days using the app
October 31, 2023

very good cashback app that advertises against your products , highly recommended.

DKNUTRITION
1 day using the app
October 5, 2023

Application simple et efficace, service client en français très réactif, on est parfaitement accompagnés.

Coeur Grenadine
France
About 2 months using the app
February 9, 2024

Earlier we were facing issues with the cash-back wallet but with the help of their customer support especially Jyoti Madam and the technical staff solved all the issues at a professional level,
I am happy with the support

Vania Beauty Store ( India )
February 9, 2024

Webplanex's Cashback Wallet is a game-changer! With seamless functionality and generous rewards, it's a must-have for savvy shoppers. Managing finances has never been more rewarding. Kudos to Webplanex for simplifying the cashback experience!

Trinaari
February 12, 2024

Application is really useful and the features, customer support are really helpful. It's meeting all my requirements and I haven't faced any glitches while using. Thank You!

McareSpareParts
March 6, 2023

This app is absolutely great~ Customer Support, Developer, and other team are really helpful to provide our requirements and customization.

Jaco TV Shopping
Indonesia
25 days using the app
June 6, 2023

If you want a cashback app that advertises against your products how much cashback the customer will receive as well as offering 2-3 different methods of the customer accessing their wallet – this app is in my opinion currently the best app for this purpose on shopify.

Customer service is great – they will help you a lot with integration as well as formatting how the offers look etc.

Now, the reason I gave the app 4 stars and not 5 is that the way you add offers needs changing slightly.
If I want a product to show its cashback offering regardless of what collection it is in, I need to individually add each offer – this is a lot of work.
The developers said that I should add by collection, but I don’t have a single collection where I want every item to have a cashback offer, so this option does not work.

The fix for this would be for you to be able to add a cashback offer for a set amount (for example £50), and then add multiple products to that offer.
This would then be perfect and I would increase to 5 stars.

Real Aquatics
11 days using the app
March 29, 2023

Sto testando l'app in questi giorni e devo dire che per il momento tutto sta girando perfettamente. Template editabili al 100%. Funzioni veloci e intuitive al massimo. Supporto rapido. Ci sono tutti i presupposti per continuare la nostra collaborazione. Complimenti agli sviluppatori.. continuate così!!!

8earn-shopping