Catalog Machine

Catalog Machine

by Catalog Machine

Make Online / PDF Product Catalogs, Line sheets & Price Lists

Aspen Blu Fitness

Love this app. This app is easy to learn and does exactly what I want.The only thing is that I wish I could also print the actual catalogue through your company.

Icgsllc

Best app so far, i love the user interface and how easy it is to use. IF you are looking for best in class catalog building software at an affordable rate, i would definitely recommend catalog machine!

Rkoolstuff

so far so good and thinks it is a pretty good app so far

Everest Parts Supplies

Great Product and GREAT Support, I am thrilled I went with Catalog Machine. Once you have the basics the rest will full into place. There are lots of templates and design tools. The importing of the products from shopify is brilliant and works like a charm. The editing of the is simple and working around the application is very easy. I highly recommend it.

Crash Jewelry

I've been looking for an app that would import selected fields and also drag and drop. Catalog Machine has a lot more to offer and customer service is excellent.

Pure Hearts International

Apparently they did something after direct contact to allow the app to load. Looks decent, i might be able to review more thoroughly in the future, but don't have time at the moment, but have bumped from 1-star to 3-star based on customer service effort they made. ******* The app is trying to load my Pure Hearts International account but it just won't load, it's like the servers are overloaded or something. Willing to revise 1-star rating if developers will proactively address this.

Cafe Juan Valdez

It has been a learning curve since, but I can definitely recommend this app. I’ve done my catalogues importing my products directly from Shopify (www.unboncafe.eu) which made it super easy. I've created catalogues for my wholesale customers in a week with no design skill at all! not to mention a great costumer service.

Lone Star Hog Outfitters Fayetteville Ar

Mess of functionality. Convoluted, and chaotic. Wanted to upgrade to see if it was better in a more premium version, but it's not connected with Shopify Charges so you have to create another account and link your credit card to it.

Bulk Nuts Canada

If it could be automated more it would be convenient - as it stands it takes as much work to create a catalog manually.

MB Stone Home: Granite, Marble & Natural Stone Care Products

We are really impressed with this App! We were able to put together a much needed catalog in about a week that is easily shared with our customers. The customer support was incredible! Every question and issue resolved in a timely manner and the follow up through out the process was professional and much appreciated. I highly recommend this app to anyone. We will be starting a new catalog in the near future for another web site. You won't be disappointed! Thank you, thank you!
Previous 1