Catalog Machine

by Catalog Machine

Make Online / PDF Product Catalogs, Line sheets & Price Lists

Alice and Blair

Uninstalled after 5mins.

Only allows 20 products in catalog as opposed to 100 stater in free trial period.

Don't get greedy...

July 14, 2019

I am sorry you didn't try our app because of the free trial limitation. Please contact me regarding the extended trial. I will be happy to help and make Catalog Machine work for your needs!

Spy Monkey Surveillance

It took me some time to learn how to use the app properly, but eventually, I got there. However, the support was truly outstanding. Andriy was extremely patient with me even though I had so many questions and went to great pains to help me despite the time difference. Thank you Andriy

Body Be Silk

Awsome!i enjoyed this app. Great experience. Easy to work with, very self explanatory. I will be using this again very soon, and will refer family members. Thanks so much

Aspen Blu Fitness

Love this app.
This app is easy to learn and does exactly what I want.The only thing is that I wish I could also print the actual catalogue through your company.

Icgsllc

Best app so far, i love the user interface and how easy it is to use. IF you are looking for best in class catalog building software at an affordable rate, i would definitely recommend catalog machine!

Rkoolstuff

so far so good and thinks it is a pretty good app so far

Everest Parts Supplies

Great Product and GREAT Support, I am thrilled I went with Catalog Machine. Once you have the basics the rest will full into place. There are lots of templates and design tools. The importing of the products from shopify is brilliant and works like a charm. The editing of the is simple and working around the application is very easy. I highly recommend it.

Crash Jewelry

I've been looking for an app that would import selected fields and also drag and drop. Catalog Machine has a lot more to offer and customer service is excellent.

Pure Hearts International

Apparently they did something after direct contact to allow the app to load. Looks decent, i might be able to review more thoroughly in the future, but don't have time at the moment, but have bumped from 1-star to 3-star based on customer service effort they made.

*******

The app is trying to load my Pure Hearts International account but it just won't load, it's like the servers are overloaded or something.

Willing to revise 1-star rating if developers will proactively address this.

Cafe Juan Valdez

It has been a learning curve since, but I can definitely recommend this app. I’ve done my catalogues importing my products directly from Shopify (www.unboncafe.eu) which made it super easy. I've created catalogues for my wholesale customers in a week with no design skill at all!
not to mention a great costumer service.

Previous 1