Catch Marketplace Integration

Sell on Catch.au, list your products and manage orders.

From $39/month. 10-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

rocknake

Location China

CED is a very easy-to-use app, which perfectly solves my product upload problem and order processing problem. Highly recommended. The CED team was really great and responded promptly.

Little Storage Co

Time spent using app About 2 months

It is a great app it does exactly what we need it to do. and the support team are very helpful if you have any issues.

House Of Avi

Location Australia

I pretty much use this app for my Catch integration and it works like a charm. Very happy with the Tech assistance as well which is very helpful. I now use CED Commerce for my USA store as well for Etsy integration.

Roshambo Baby Australia

Location Australia

The customer support is excellent and I get a quick response time within 24-48 hours. Really helpful with their screenshots and especially for someone that didn't know how it all worked. Thank you.

Coopers Workwear

Location Australia

Great knowledgeable customer support. Fair pricing. Integrates with Catch wonderfully, with a lot of customizable options you'd expect of CEDC products. I appreciate the hard work that goes into these products! Thanks!

Kiddie Cutie

Location Australia

I moved from other app to Catch Marketplace Integration because of bad support and now I am so happy with the decision I made as I am getting good support from Cedcommerce team . Highly recommended .

Dorinca

Location Australia

I used it. the introduction and tutorial is short, clear and concise.
I will defintiely continue to use them.

Siyona

Location Australia

I used this app to integrate my shopify store with catch marketplace. This app is very straightforward to use and the backend support is excellent.

Middle Eastern Lebanese Grocery

Time spent using app About 1 year

The Tech Support for the App was wonderful. They responded and resolved my problem super fast. They also explained the reason for the error and how I could prevent it from happening in the future. Thank you so much

Original Ugg Australia

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great support and assistance from the team. Thanks for your help in getting my business all setup and running

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8