Catch Marketplace Integration

Catch Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell on Catch.au, list your products and manage orders.

Aster & Oak

So far this has been great to use! A little difficult to set up initially, but the team were super helpful and got back to me on skype almost instantly at all times!

3 Brothers Mobiles

Great App , Easy to use and understand , staff is well trained and efficient enough to answer all questions , i had many many questions in the begining , CED staff has been right there when ever i needed a help in any way , i am glad to join CED

Rainbowline Shop

Great App! Great Service! Bulk upload your product with it instead one by one. Recommend to use this.

Reversible Octo ™

Elite app, great support team 24/7 makes life so easy! Thank you to the team and the great app for assisting me with selling on CATCH

Chateau De Glass

I have been using this app for a month or so and it is super easy to use. Prior to using this app we were linking our Catch items with Omnivore which was a total nightmare! This app is an absolute breath of fresh air! Every time I run into issues or have any questions I use their chat option and Karshit is always very helpful, patient and thorough. 5 Star Service

Premier Gifts

This is a fantastic app, only matched by the amazing support team that developed it. It’s made my life so much easier and the patience shown by the team around it is remarkable. I’ve been offered other integration tools but this is by far the best. Highly recommended and really great value for money. The other apps in the CED stable are equally excellent. Well done all.

SKY GAZER

It saves me lots of time using this app and support has been great. Would highly recommend to other Catch sellers.

Sting Sports Australia

Really good account management and worked really well! the set up was easy and reporting was very straightforward.

Don Massimo Coffee

The team at Ced Commerce are one of the most helpful I have ever had to interact with. A lot of these companies that offer these apps won't even speak to you or help you when you have a problem unless you pay and can be unprofessional - this team has been straight to the point and helpful ever step of the way. I would recommend Ced to anyone as they are the best.

Tekitin Technology

Catch Marketplace Integration is very easy to use, does everything we need. The set up process was hassle free and the support team were very attentive and helpful the entire time.

Previous 1 3 4