4.2
Edited April 15, 2023

Great personalised support. I have been having issues with catch integrations. Catch support has not been helpful but CEDCommerce support from this app support has been amazing and very helpful. I would recommend

BBPD
6 months using the app
April 10, 2023

Highly recommeded!
Very easy to navigate, customer service is superbo, answers all the question. guides me through all processes

RIABABY
6 months using the app
March 7, 2023

Excellent support from their team. The app resolved our issue with processing our Catch orders. Thank you!

Eroticgel
About 2 months using the app
April 24, 2023

BRILLIANT!! Incredible support to assist with Catch integration. Extremely friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. Thank you!

Makeup Warehouse
About 2 months using the app
Edited August 10, 2020

They have a great team that provides quick and hassle free work with their specialists. They are always ready to help for any problems on time. Thank you for your good service, especially to Mr. Karshit Bhargava.

Us.Wessi
Türkiye
Over 3 years using the app
March 8, 2021

This probably is the best option for Catch to Shopify Integration.
The app backend isn't super intuitive but does work if you know what you're doing and worth both the money and time saved when compared to other apps that do the same thing which can cost around $1000 a month. Inventory sync, order sync, and all other aspects of Catch are then synced to shopify. Basically I'll do anything to avoid the Catch backend as it's not fun to work with.

Tea Life
About 3 years using the app
February 13, 2021

I used this app to integrate my online shop with Catch. It's really great app and great team support. Highly recommend!

Direct Factory Furniture Australia
September 23, 2020

The integration is great, easy app and the customer service is amazing, shout out to Karshit for going above and beyond and even building out a recommended feature of the app for all shopify users

Mr Pool Man
September 12, 2020

Much easier to use than the feeder app with the best service. Karshit is awesome and helped me get set up quickly. Value for money and 24/7 service. Love it! If you're struggling with the feeder app like we did then just switch now and save yourself the headache.

The app helped us automate our price and inventory syncing and helped us manage our orders from Shopify. It has some cool features really saved us a lot of time and effort.

CozmoBoxAU
November 24, 2021

i used this app to integrate Catch Marketplace with Shopify, it make my life easier and the support is good.

Simple Deals