ChannelApe Fulfillment

ChannelApe Fulfillment

by ChannelApe

You get customers to place orders. We’ll take it from there.

Kayses

I have 23 apps associated with my business. Yes, I know, that's plenty. Every now and then I would delete any of those 23 apps and install a replacement one because I thought the new app's offering was more in tact with my store's. This app, however, never gets deleted, ever! I was skeptical at first as to how much they would charge me to sync data from my vendors; Oh I was so ignorant then. People complain that it costs up to $250 to add a new vendor from these guys. People are so funny nowadays. These Shopify entrepreneurs need to do their research to see how much competitors are offering to sync custom code from a vendor. If anyone is wondering it's $1000+. These guys are doing it for a quarter of that amount, if even that. The integration of this app to my platform is so flawless, I could go on for a while talking about how great they are. This app is the sole reason my business runs so smoothly. The support team is incredible, extremely friendly, and they make you feel like family; they'll go out of their way to make sure they help you and everything is working perfectly. I'd also like to thank 2 people who have worked directly with me, both Katelyn and Jason. Thanks guys, you're awesome! 100% Recommend.

Ordexx

Support was slow, and they wanted us to pay $250 to add a supplier that wasn't on the list, when we've seen on the forums people have had them added for free.
We would recommend Syncee.io over ChannelApe, as the support is amazing at Syncee, and they do custom jobs within the monthly fee.

Importsxpress

Absolutely amazing customer service.. top notch! Katelyn and the team was just amazing! And I had questions, concerns, and queries that were handled very professionally.

Wst1

Amazing! Katelyn and Jason have gone above and beyond to help me integrate a supplier feed to my store. They are always available to help and they get things done fast. The app itself is intuitive to use and makes syncing inventory to my store a breeze. Highly recommend.

Boost Nutrition Shop

Integration was quick and easy, about to make my store live and I have complete control of inventory automation. Couldn't be happier.

Redneck Safety

The customer support at Channel Ape is second to none!! Katelyn and Jason have been nothing short of amazing while helping me navigate and learn the system. Channel Ape makes it easy to operate your online business. Save yourself the headaches and contact the team at Channel Ape!

Real Rocknrolla Music Blog Clothing Store

Very patient and helpful. So far working great. Much easier to understand than other similar products and if you have a question the team is great about responding quickly and showing you screenshots of how to do something so you can learn to do it yourself.

Pro Bike Supply

Awesome app! my installation has been very complicated but the team at channelape have been very attentive and have helped with every issue! 5 STARS! Great Service!

Scotty Se

seemlessly built app, I do not even know it is working, automated, the way inventory should be.

Venue11

If you’re looking for integration app, I highly recommend channelape.
Support team is really helpful. They reply so fast and explain so good. I can do almost anything for product feed easily. I'm so grad that I gave them a try.