ChannelSale provides multi-channel software solutions to Shopify users to fully integrate Shopify backend with Amazon, eBay, Walmart, Google, Facebook, Jet and many more major shopping sites globally.
Using ChannelSale Shopify App, your existing product listings, inventory, orders and shipping tracking on these above-named sites will be easily fully synchronized from your Shopify store backend without any downtime.
What makes ChannelSale different?
Developed and maintained by hard-core veteran engineers focused in online selling industry for decades. Understand and formulate pulse of the system integrations.
Platform offers you ease of product listings across multiple sales channels, detailed analytic capabilities on how, when and where your sales are coming from, which channels and sku's are performing and where the response is poor. Have a macro and micro view of your business and take informed decisions about which channels to focus your efforts on.
Expert assistance to manage your multi-channel sales program. Do you want to benefit from sales across multiple channels without having to invest too much time and money? ChannelSale is the right platform for you. Our Assisted Deployment Program will enable you to delegate all the actual work of distributing and optimizing your product offers to different channels, while benefiting from the sales it generates. Choose from the variety of programs that are priced attractively to suit every business. Our flat fee structure enables you to build up your business without having to pay sales commissions on transactions done.
ChannelSale brings online commercial insights and technology together, in a way that multiplies the effectiveness of e-commerce related business to support your endeavors.
Benefits come with ChannelSale Shopify Extension
- Single Extension supports all integrations with different sales channels
- Unlimited number of listings and orders across all marketplaces at flat fee pricing
- Extensively tried and tested platform with millions of products being listed and synchronized across multi-channels.
- Business rules library available to select, or even tailored to meet your requirements
- Supports multi-warehouse, multi-currency support
- In depth training for operational staff via online demos, telephone meets and emails
- Professional advice, key strategies layout for performance review and optimizations
- Access to joint webinars with industry top level experts - keynote speakers from marketplaces Amazon, eBay, Walmart, Sears, Newegg, Pricefalls, Shop.com, Bonanza and more
- Compatibility with most of the major cross network services and solution providers
- Ongoing product development and process improvements
- Future readiness and scalability ensured
- New features of marketplaces get included as they are introduced
- Your full ownership of all data within the platform
- Servers hosted at facilities by industry leading service providers
- NO setup fees for any ChannelSale pre-configured integrations
- NO long-term contracts, pay as you go on a monthly basis
- NO commission on sales
Our Shopify Extension is previously implemented for hundred's of sellers, tried and tested with proven results. It comes along with expert support from our team serving Top Rated Online Sellers since year 2007.
Amazon ★ eBay ★ Walmart ★ Jet.com ★ Google Shopping ★ Etsy ★ Sears ★ Newegg ★ Rakuten ★ Pricefalls ★ Wish.com ★ Houzz ★ Wayfair ★ Overstock ★ Shop.com ★ Mercado Libre ★ Shopping.com ★ Shopzilla ★ Pricegrabber ★ Mercado Libre ★ Many More
- Extension enables two ways integration via Shopify API (Application Programming Interface), means you can automatically bulk list products on Shopify via ChannelSale or the other way around that is ChannelSale can retrieve your product listings from Shopify and further synchronize them across all the top online marketplaces, comparison shopping engines and affiliate networks.
- Supports simple or multi-variation products / parent-child relationships. Products can have multiple sizes, colors, material type and more attributes.
- Have variable pricing for each marketplace / shopping engine, or retrieve your Amazon pricing to be sent to other shopping engines, or markup pricing over cost price, or utilize automated repricer - all options supported.
- Custom product data attributes are supported. In order to optimize the product listings on the shopping sites, the best practice is to include data for as many product attributes as available. Examples: Bullet point descriptions, search terms, video link, multiple warehouse inventory, gender, pattern and more.
- Real time inventory updates from / to Shopify plugin avoids over-selling and under-selling issues. For example - If a product sells on Amazon, the updated remaining quantity in hand would reflect in your ChannelSale account and further on Shopify.
- Business rules available to easily suppress products that are to be excluded from being sent to any specific shopping site.
- Add business rules to modify product data such as merge fields, add new content, markup pricing over cost, and many more business rules.
- Centrally manage all orders. Export Shopify orders to third party order fulfillment platforms / dropshipper's, Fulfilled by Amazon, or to suppliers.
- Supports and pre-configured with most other applications for shipping / inventory / order fulfillment software examples StoneEdge, ShipWorks, ShipStation, SKU Vault, SOS Inventory, Order Logix, Order Motion; accounting software such as Quickbooks and more.