ChannelSale

Sync Multi-Channel Product Listings, Inventory And Orders!

BlackBeltShop

Channelsale has been a great addition to my business. I have been using it for a couple of years now and it has helped me make thousands of $$ is sales while allowing me to integrate my shopify store with Walmart, Sears, Newegg, Google products and bings. When we add a new channel there is usually some issues but given time, the team at Channelsale always get my issued work out. Give them a try and give them some time because every stores challenges are different and it will take a week or 2 to get most channels tuned.

direct curtains

Using ChannelSale App has turned out to be the best decision I have taken. It has helped me meet multi-channel integration for inventory, integration, product listings, helping me provide the best and the most efficient customer services. I am now effortlessly able to add more to my product listings and keep a tab on inventory. The app has also helped me in enjoying a robust presence among online buyers as my products are now enjoying greater visibility.

ChannelSale App is actually a very easy to use, a reliable, efficient, app that has changed the way I used to do my online business. I can easily access it through my email or phone and keep updated about my business. I would definitely suggest this app to all those online merchants and traders out there who wish to step up their multi-platform online business and simplify operational issues to a significant extent. Really happy to have been using this app.

Key of Integration

We are very much happy to use ChannelSale app as it meets all our multi-channel integration needs for product listings, inventory, orders and shipping tracking sync between Shopify, Amazon, eBay, Walmart Supplier, Google Shopping Actions, Sears, Newegg, Houzz, Jet, Etsy and many more shopping sites. Thanks to efficient professional services from ChannelSale team's experienced dedicated account managers, we save lot of time, are able to regularly increase products portfolio, increase products visibility for online buyers, centrally manage order fulfillment with ease, and hence our sales revenues are majorly increased since we started using this app. ChannelSale customer service is friendly, knowledgeable, easily accessible on phone and email on all days. I highly recommend this to online sellers/ manufacturers looking to scale up their multi-channel business and simplify management! Heartfelt Thanks ChannelSale team!

YoungLA

Happy satisfied user!

Using since past 3 years for our catalog of over 50k products, ChannelSale Shopify App works seamlessly to list simple and variation products from our Shopify store to Amazon, eBay, Walmart, Jet, Google Shopping & several others. The orders from all these shopping sites flow back in Shopify for central fulfillment, then shipping tracking goes back to all shopping sites, all automatically. Many thanks to ChannelSale team for great product and top-level support services.

OCEANO CLOTHING

way to expensive. not worth the time and money spending on this.

June 18, 2019

Thank you for your review. Sorry to know your incomplete experience. Kindly note, ChannelSale app services starting at $249 per month with no setup fees or long term contracts, comes with dedicated specialist account managers for fully managed support to complete setup, then do handovers over tele-meets and screen sharing demo meets. Recurring meets are pre-scheduled twice a week to ensure seamless transition to complete setup for automation to sync product listings, inventory, orders across multiple shopping sites, while data mappings are carried out at individual product attribute level to match or replace per acceptable values defined by marketplaces.
Our focussed goals are to increase seller sales with continued support from our specialized teams with constant work on identifying optimizations in product listings, visibility enhancements, simplified scaling up data flows.
Do let us know in case you may require to give our services full try in future, we are glad to assist!

Milanostraps Com

After 5 weeks of testing still problems, they charge me also during the trial period,

June 18, 2019

Dear Antonio,

At earlier time you posted this review, the option to post our reply here wasn't available from Shopify, hence we are filling in here now per same reply as was shared with you on email at that same earlier time.

We are sorry to hear about your experience with us. We assured to handle your queries in the best possible way.

Kindly note, Trial plan is limited to individual products import based from standard XLS import format, whereas your products are variations import via API that required additional support from our developers. This information was shared with you prior to signup over phone + email, received your acknowledgement on same via email.

Listed below the series of events along with the tasks achieved by our team:

- 27th July - Feed imported into ChanneSale 10 products (Shopify rule) & 1st feed validation report sent to you (email subject line- Milano Straps - Feed Import Validation Report - Stage 1)
- 30th July - As there we invalid UPC's present in Shopify, the test products could not be posted on eBay
- 1st August - Sample products posted on eBay and shared with you
- 7th August - Entire catalog posted on eBay
- 8th August - Amazon listing posted and we shared the details with you
- 9th August - 748 products imported into ChannelSale from Shopify
- 10 August - 1st eBay validation report shared with you (email subject line - Milano Straps - eBay Validation Report - Stage 1), we received your confirmation as well
- 14 August - 2nd validation report shared with you (email subject line - Milano Straps - eBay Validation Report - Stage 2)
- 14 August - 2nd validation report shared with you with a success rate of 91.57% (email subject line - Milano Straps - Feed Import Validation Report - Stage 2)

► As you can see for the above series of events, we have imported your entire catalog in our platform and we have also posted these products on eBay and Amazon.

We had further requested you via email & voice mail on August 18th, 2018 to kindly help us clear out any doubts by way of scheduling a joint tele-meet along-with our concerned team members, so that we are all on same page to expedite any pending tickets if at all.
Thank you for your understanding and support - ChannelSale Team.