ChannelSale

Sync Amazon, eBay, Walmart, Google, Wayfair, Overstock +More

From $51/month. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

softwaresolutionsshare

ChannelSale app efficiently manages our multi-marketplace product listings and orders on Walmart, Google, Amazon, Wayfair, Houzz. It works seamlessly with our Shopify store. Their expertise with guided best practices quickly helped us substantially grow sales 500% in around 4 months. Right decision we are with ChannelSale.

findsolutions957

I made the decision to expand my online business across numerous eCommerce platforms, and I was concerned about the onerous operational chores that lay ahead of me. Someone recommended ChannelSale, so I decided to give it a go. I am quite pleased with the services and assistance provided by ChannelSale personnel, who have helped my business expand by leaps and bounds.

June 1, 2022

Thank you! We are very happy to know your positive experience, and strive to do better. Its our pleasure working with your team.

forumbrowser

Great App to increase your business growth. I have been using this App from almost a year. This app is really awesome to automatically sync inventory orders from Shopify product listings with Wayfair, Amazon, Houzz, Walmart & most major marketplaces, also replicates creating product listings. I will recommend this app to everyone who wants to manage growing online sales hassle-free.

May 12, 2022

We are in gratitude for your kind words! Its our pleasure assisting in simplifying increasing multi-channel online sales.

Bluemountshoponline

No doubt it is the best App for automatically connecting Shopify inventory & orders with Wayfair, Overstock, Houzz, Walmart, eBay, Amazon, Google. It is fast, secure and easy to use. I am using this app from past 8 months and really it is a wonderful app. Must try!

May 12, 2022

Thank you for your trust and review. We are very happy to know your positive experience, and we strive to do better.

Jenston Girl

The app is absolutely confusing. I don't see where in the app I can link amazon. As matter a fact I don't see any channel links.

May 2, 2022

Dear Jenston Girl,

Kindly accept our apologies, we are improving user experience by adding more easy self help layers.
Our records indicate post your app install back in December 2021 our team tried reaching you till date intermittently 5 times via emails + phone, but no avail. You can contact us via email support@channelsale.com or toll-free phone +1-866-709-9495 to receive our app help guides or managed setup from dedicated managers at no cost.
Thank you for your interest, we are happy to assist.
Have a nice day.

BlackfishForum

Channel Sale provides really amazing plugin for more productivity and convenience on ecommerce platforms. I am using its plugin for almost 1 year and I am very satisfied with its features.

April 27, 2022

Thank you for your positive review, it is great working with your team. We are very happy to know your experience, and we strive to do better.

sellerloop

It has been six months using ChannelSale services. I am delighted that I opted ChannelSale. My team now easily manages all inventory.

April 4, 2022

surefiresolutions

I am using ChannelSale software services for the past 5 years and I am very pleased with the services. The main benefit is we receive product sales performance reports with insightful best practices strategies.

February 22, 2022

Thank you for your positive review, it is great working with your team. We are very happy to know your positive experience, and we strive to do better.

woocommerceboard

ChannelSale is the best software firm to amalgamate eBay and Amazon platforms into your eCommerce store. I prefer the eBay Amazon integration services of ChannelSale due to exemplary synchronization.

February 21, 2022

solutionsfrontier

I am glad to choose ChannelSale. ChannelSale not only provides the best software but also provides assistance in the product listing and inventory management. I would definitely recommend choosing ChannelSale to boost the revenue of an eCommerce store.

January 31, 2022