ChannelSale

Sync Multi-Channel Product Listings, Inventory And Orders!

Denali Home Collection

I've been working with ChannelSale since August on an integration with Overstock's platform for my Shopify store. If I could rate this company with 0-stars I would. They seem completely incapable of developing a viable solution to streamlining my Overstock orders. I have zero confidence in their system, software or team in this integration. The program works for a few days and then reverts back to import issues we had months ago. I'm spending more time with them on the issues at hand than I did when I manually entered all Overstock orders. I've been paying $249/month for 6 months, plus custom development fees and still don't have a working integration. I would not recommend this product or software to anyone. My Overstock contact called me about ChannelSale as he has serious concerns that they did NOT know what they were doing and didn't seem to be a legitimate EDI solution. I've asked for some reimbursement for the fees I've paid to date and to speak with their CEO and have been ignored. I'm now too far down the road to give up on the time effort and energy I've invested and hope that they'll figure out what they're doing and execute on the integration I've paid for thus far. I would NOT recommend ChannelSale to anyone that uses Shopify that's looking for a quick, easy, seamless integration with third party sales channels. Run, run like hell from this company.

YoungLA

Happy satisfied user!

Using since past 3 years for our catalog of over 50k products, ChannelSale Shopify App works seamlessly to list simple and variation products from our Shopify store to Amazon, eBay, Walmart, Jet, Google Shopping & several others. The orders from all these shopping sites flow back in Shopify for central fulfillment, then shipping tracking goes back to all shopping sites, all automatically. Many thanks to ChannelSale team for great product and top-level support services.

OCEANO CLOTHING

way to expensive. not worth the time and money spending on this.

Milanostraps Com

After 5 weeks of testing still problems, they charge me also during the trial period,