ChannelSale

Sync Amazon, eBay, Walmart, Google, Houzz, Etsy, Wayfair +more

buy-eaz

Reaching top online marketplaces has become easier and within reach for small and medium scale sellers with ChannelSale helping them in setting up their business. The tools provided by them helped us sync day to day operations allowing us time to focus on business growth and expansion.

eizcart

When planning to take my business global, I decided to sell my range of products on several online marketplaces. My job was made easier, convenient, and hassle-free by ChannelSale that made setting up my business across several platforms easier than ever.

dropshipmentXL

I tried a couple of times to install the app but each time i got an error. after subscribing i jsut get error:

Object moved

Object moved to here.

Done

June 8, 2020

Dear Kijo,

We apologize for the inconvenience, this temporary occurred issue is resolved. We are already communicating via email with you on this same matter, as follows:
We provide fully managed setup services at no extra cost. Once you have installed the app, please inform us in order to activate the ChannelSale account. These steps have been put in place so that we can comply with Shopify's guidelines. Our application acts as a connector between Shopify and your online marketplaces.
Once your ChannelSale account has been activated, our team would complete the mappings within our dashboard to import the data from Shopify, set it up, & link it up with all marketplaces & other shopping sites.
Also, our records indicate that we used to manage your online marketplaces in 2017 under the business name: Haba trading B.V. and Michelle used to be our point of contact.

We are available via email support@channelsale.com or tollfree helpline # +1-866-709-9495 for any assistance.

Thanking you for your co-operation, assuring you best services.

betcart

I have been using ChannelSale services and solutions for quite some time now. I would like to thank the entire team to be there and help and guide me which has resulted in a flourishing online business. Instead of focusing on day to day operations, I have time to focus on expanding and growing my business. Kudos to the entire team.

May 18, 2020

Dear BetCart Team,

We are in gratitude for your kind words! Its our pleasure assisting in simplifying increasing multi-channel online sales.

smartvstore

I decided to use ChannelSale when I took my business at Shopify. I must say, it turned out to be a very productive experience. It is very easy and convenient to use, and its integration features took away my worries completely. Now, I don’t have to spend a lot of time on operational aspects of my business and I am left with enough time to focus on its expansion and growth. Its benefits are amazing and is surely a value for money product. Will surely recommend to serious online merchants who are keen to take their business to greater heights.

May 18, 2020

Thank you for your review, your invaluable trust. We are very happy to know your positive experience, and we strive to do better.

ChannelSale team

GetToGoShop

When I decided to use multiple channels to sell my antique products, someone suggested using sophisticated and user-friendly products by ChannelSale. I must say that ChannelSale has helped me grow my business and take it places with its amazing features like inventory management, easy synching among different platforms, price management, and more. Now, I don’t have to spend a lot of time in operational details and can focus my energies of looking for ways to grow my business and make it a success story. Despite tough competition in eCommerce arena, my products are able to get noticed and sold thanks to ChannelSale.

Initially, there were some issues but soon these got ironed out and now I am enjoying hassle-free and smooth business operations.

August 22, 2019

In gratitude for your kind words! Its our pleasure assisting in simplifying increasing multi-channel online sales.

buybea

After selling my products through my website stores, I decided to make the most of giant e-commerce platforms like Amazon, eBay, etc. I was a little skeptical about it initially and hesitant to take such a huge leap. Then, one of my friends suggested ChannelSale and it’s amazing products to me. I must say, the awesome features of the integration tools made my task simpler than ever. It has become so much easier selling my extensive range of products through multiple platforms without any hassle.

Initially, when I was just trying to learn how to make the best use of this tool, I kept calling them and they were nice enough to come back with a prompt response. Their customer service is excellent, and they solved my issues immediately.

This way my business was pretty safe and stable and now thanks to the team at ChannelSale, it is growing by leaps and bounds.

BlackBeltShop

Channelsale has been a great addition to my business. I have been using it for a couple of years now and it has helped me make thousands of $$ is sales while allowing me to integrate my shopify store with Walmart, Sears, Newegg, Google products and bings. When we add a new channel there is usually some issues but given time, the team at Channelsale always get my issued work out. Give them a try and give them some time because every stores challenges are different and it will take a week or 2 to get most channels tuned.

direct curtains

Using ChannelSale App has turned out to be the best decision I have taken. It has helped me meet multi-channel integration for inventory, integration, product listings, helping me provide the best and the most efficient customer services. I am now effortlessly able to add more to my product listings and keep a tab on inventory. The app has also helped me in enjoying a robust presence among online buyers as my products are now enjoying greater visibility.

ChannelSale App is actually a very easy to use, a reliable, efficient, app that has changed the way I used to do my online business. I can easily access it through my email or phone and keep updated about my business. I would definitely suggest this app to all those online merchants and traders out there who wish to step up their multi-platform online business and simplify operational issues to a significant extent. Really happy to have been using this app.

Dear Direct Curtains team,

Key of Integration

We are very much happy to use ChannelSale app as it meets all our multi-channel integration needs for product listings, inventory, orders and shipping tracking sync between Shopify, Amazon, eBay, Walmart Supplier, Google Shopping Actions, Sears, Newegg, Houzz, Jet, Etsy and many more shopping sites. Thanks to efficient professional services from ChannelSale team's experienced dedicated account managers, we save lot of time, are able to regularly increase products portfolio, increase products visibility for online buyers, centrally manage order fulfillment with ease, and hence our sales revenues are majorly increased since we started using this app. ChannelSale customer service is friendly, knowledgeable, easily accessible on phone and email on all days. I highly recommend this to online sellers/ manufacturers looking to scale up their multi-channel business and simplify management! Heartfelt Thanks ChannelSale team!

ChannelSale team