ChannelSale

ChannelSale

From $51/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (3.9)
3.9
August 17, 2021

The most effective software was offered by ChannelSale. It has advanced tools, reliable services, and easy integration. The customer service was extremely friendly and helpful. The rapidity with which they built a template for my one-of-a-kind things amazed me. They have a lot of experience in this field. Overall, I had a fantastic time.

The Corner Store Haven
Time spent using app: About 1 month
ChannelSale Software Services Inc. replied November 10, 2021

Thank you for your review, it is great working with your team. We are very happy to know your positive experience, and we strive to do better.

Edited July 30, 2021

ChannelSale provided me the most effective software. It comes with advanced tools, trusted services, and simple integration. The customer service was really pleasant and helpful. I was impressed with how quickly they created a template for my one-of-a-kind items. They have a huge amount of expertise in this area. In overall, I had a great experience.

Alice Carlos
Time spent using app: 11 days
ChannelSale Software Services Inc. replied November 10, 2021

Thank you for your trust and review. We are very happy to know your positive experience, and we strive to do better.

July 26, 2021

ChannelSale is a professional marketplace that provides the best integration software services. Very communicative and ready to go the extra mile for each and every customer. Excellent customer service, a simple to use interface, a stable platform, and a kind staff.

Phillips Gerald
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
ChannelSale Software Services Inc. replied November 10, 2021

We are in gratitude for your kind words! Its our pleasure assisting in simplifying increasing multi-channel online sales.

July 22, 2021

ChannelSale is one of the top leading providers of e-commerce software solutions. The features & templates are quite simple to use, and they may help you give your listings a really professional appearance. The staff is wonderful and always willing to assist. I will undoubtedly suggest it to everyone.

Fanale Drinks
Time spent using app: 2 days

July 21, 2021

I used channelsale to sell my products online on Ecommerce platforms. It turned out to be a pretty fruitful experience, I must say. It's incredibly simple to use, and the integration features entirely alleviated my concerns. Now that I don't have to spend as much time on the operations of my firm, I have more time to focus on its expansion and growth.

molishoppers
Time spent using app: 4 days

July 16, 2021

I am very much satisfied with ChannelSale's services. I must say that after only a few days, I was an expert at using this program, which allowed me to streamline my business processes and focus on building and expanding my company. Kudos to the entire ChannelSale team for their outstanding help.

atozshopz
Time spent using app: 10 days
ChannelSale Software Services Inc. replied July 16, 2021

ChannelSale team

May 31, 2021

I joined ChannelSale on my friends’ recommendations. And very glad right now that I did Ever since I signed up, handling inventory has become much smoother and quicker. Everything now is much easier. I can now manage listing, feed optimization, real-time inventory, order fulfillment and more, of various marketplaces, webstores and comparison search engines, all at one place quickly and conveniently. Recommend them to all!!!"

Vparadise-usa
Time spent using app: 8 days
ChannelSale Software Services Inc. replied July 7, 2021

April 1, 2021

I find ChannelSale immensely helpful. One of the best things about them is that they deliver on their promises. The help desk has always been very very helpful. They have always solved our problems very quickly, assuring our business doesn’t take any hit. And this is one of the biggest reasons why I recommend ChannelSale to all sellers now. Aside from that, the platform is freakishly powerful when compared to their pricing. Helps manage my Amazon, eBay and my own website stores easily with seamless integration. Full points to them!

MBTShopUSA
Time spent using app: About 1 month
ChannelSale Software Services Inc. replied July 7, 2021

Thank you for your review, it is great working with you. We are very happy to know your positive experience, and we strive to do better.

ChannelSale team

February 23, 2021

app useless, buggy and the worst support i never saw. Never got the possibility to try the app because is buggy.

leadingadgets
Israel
Time spent using app: 17 minutes
ChannelSale Software Services Inc. replied March 2, 2021

Dear LeadinGadgets Team,

Kindly note, we apologize for the inconvenience, this temporary occurred issue is resolved. We are already communicating via email with you on this same matter, as follows:
ChannelSale since year 2007 provides fully managed setup services by highly experienced team members at no extra cost. Once you have installed the app, please inform us in order to activate the ChannelSale account. These steps have been put in place so that we can comply with Shopify's guidelines. Our application acts as a connector between Shopify and your online marketplaces.
Once your ChannelSale account has been activated, our team would complete the mappings within our dashboard to import the data from Shopify, set it up, & link it up with all marketplaces & other shopping sites.

We are available via email support@channelsale.com or tollfree helpline # +1-866-709-9495 for any assistance.

Thanking you for your co-operation, assuring you best services.

September 1, 2020

Reaching top online marketplaces has become easier and within reach for small and medium scale sellers with ChannelSale helping them in setting up their business. The tools provided by them helped us sync day to day operations allowing us time to focus on business growth and expansion.

buy-eaz