Charge Me Later, Wholesale app

Charge Me Later, Wholesale app

by Buddy Apps

Pay Later, Wholesale customer groups & pricing, Import prices

Duncan Janitorial & Industrial Supply

I highly recommend this app for anyone needing a custom pricing model. Also, the flexibility to group and tag customers is extremely beneficial. My site required some added customization beyond the standard app and these guys nailed it! 5 Stars!

PFC Orders

We are using this app to help us pass orders to our ERP to handle our Terms based customers. We also needed it to help us control our customer address fields and other customizations to serve our needs better and Buddy Apps has been a dream to work with. They are efficient and helpful with any task we send their way! Looking forward to implementing their pricing rules in the future. One thing that might make this app even better would be the ability to edit the colors of our buttons more easily. Overall I am very pleased with this app!

Del Taco Webstore

I used this app to offer wholesale pricing to select customers and net 30 payment terms.
The developer did special programming for me quickly, professionally, and great response time. I would highly recommend them!

Polagram

I am currently using this app to help with our preorders since we are a wholesale company. The customer service support team does a superb job at responding and adjusting the application to our needs. Definitely recommend this application to users who are looking for an app that needs invoices to be sent out a later date!

Muscle Maker Grill "42"

The app is good and offers a lot of variety with wholesale management. We needed it to do something a little different and had difficulty finding an app that is an exact fit to our needs.

I contacted support on the off chance they would be open to making changes, and they have not disappointed. The support team has been fantastic with communication and understanding our needs, and have offered to make adjustments to the app to help meet those needs.

This is fantastic and above-the-norm support and we are looking forward to using this app going forward!

Purple Frog Graphics Test

Great app, does exactly what it says! And the support team is excellent and timely. Thank you Charge Me Later!

Lifesaving Society Manitoba

This app worked great for one of our clients, saving a lot of time and money. Easy to customize to your liking and backed by great supporet from the developer. Job well done!

FlexCraft

The reason behind using Charge Me Later was selected is their ability to allow our Net Customers to be able to utilize our eCommerce platform. This is eliminating our sales department from double keying of orders. A real time saver. Thank you Charge Me Later!

Sharpvue Online Store

This app is amazing and the support service is A++. I would highly recommend this app to anyone trying to create a PO system and custom pricing list for your customers.

Kasia Lilja

I've used this app to make sure my B2B customers could just order without paying. However, since I also have B2C customers I needed some configuration on the app, which was made exactly to my liking. Great service, and fast response time.

Previous 1