Charge Me Later, Wholesale app

Charge Me Later, Wholesale app

by Buddy Apps

Pay Later, Wholesale customer groups & pricing, Import prices

Ikohe

Excellent customer service! Ankit is very helpful, and he was replying so fast. With their help our website came out super excellent! I always recommended Buddy Apps without any hesitation! if someone looking for B2B business model skipping the payments this is the best choice! Keep the great Job Guys!

iKamper

This help filled our needs, and I was impressed by their customer service. Answering my emails and even scheduling a call on a Sunday. Thank you!

Lake Industries

Customer Service has been excellent. Highly recommend this app if you need tiered pricing and the option for Net terms.

wholesale.matrboomie.com

We are loving this app. Their support team is amazing and pro-active. So easy to communicate with them and can't believe they can customize the app to fit our needs. Extremely happy with app performance and customer service. Thank you!

StudentSupply.com

This app is working great ... and more importantly, support is very fast and responsive. Thanks for the help, Ankit!

ubiioptical.com

Awesome app! Why I didn’t look for this functionality before, I’ll never know. I used to have my customers link to a form to bypass paying and then I would charge them later. Now, I got what I wanted all in one place and I can send an invoice right from admin. Hah, thank God for this app. Thanks Ankit

pairmanon

Very nice app for wholesale, who want to allow whole sale customers later payment like bank transfer. And also support is nice. Once I asked question, support team responded very quickly and solve my problem properly.

Planet Imports

While I personally didn't use this app for its Charge Later option, the main selling point for me was the second plan with the ability to customize each and every product's pricing for each customer group. Alot of wholesale apps just offer a simple % off for that customer group and while that may work for more retail oriented sites or wholesalers who offer that type of pricing for me that was not the case at all. This was a huge plus that I didn't find with any other app.

The second point as to why I love this app is that I needed to make a few design element changes concerning these levels of pricing and the team behind the app made it happen EXACTLY how I needed it to be for a very reasonable fee and they made it happen in about 24 hours.

Lastly, the ability to not have to work online and to mass export and import the different customer group pricing is truly a huge timesaver.

Great app, Great Team. Definitely would recommend!

Latoplast

Great App! Fantastic Support. I would recommend Charge Me Later to anyone wanting to set up a wholesale Shopify site.

Bizzy Coffee

A truly useful app for stores that need to be able to offer customers ability to order and pay later. Support is excellent and very accommodating. This may be the solution you're looking for!

Previous 1 3 4