Charge Me Later, Wholesale app

Charge Me Later, Wholesale app

by Buddy Apps

Pay Later, Wholesale customer groups & pricing, Import prices

ubiioptical.com

Awesome app! Why I didn’t look for this functionality before, I’ll never know. I used to have my customers link to a form to bypass paying and then I would charge them later. Now, I got what I wanted all in one place and I can send an invoice right from admin. Hah, thank God for this app. Thanks Ankit

pairmanon

Very nice app for wholesale, who want to allow whole sale customers later payment like bank transfer. And also support is nice. Once I asked question, support team responded very quickly and solve my problem properly.

Planet Imports

While I personally didn't use this app for its Charge Later option, the main selling point for me was the second plan with the ability to customize each and every product's pricing for each customer group. Alot of wholesale apps just offer a simple % off for that customer group and while that may work for more retail oriented sites or wholesalers who offer that type of pricing for me that was not the case at all. This was a huge plus that I didn't find with any other app.

The second point as to why I love this app is that I needed to make a few design element changes concerning these levels of pricing and the team behind the app made it happen EXACTLY how I needed it to be for a very reasonable fee and they made it happen in about 24 hours.

Lastly, the ability to not have to work online and to mass export and import the different customer group pricing is truly a huge timesaver.

Great app, Great Team. Definitely would recommend!

Latoplast

Great App! Fantastic Support. I would recommend Charge Me Later to anyone wanting to set up a wholesale Shopify site.

Bizzy Coffee

A truly useful app for stores that need to be able to offer customers ability to order and pay later. Support is excellent and very accommodating. This may be the solution you're looking for!

Sweet Apricity

I have nothing but good things to say about this app. Support had been great. We have stopped using the app as we moved our wholesale away from Shopify, but I do recommend this app.

Stunning Metal Decor

Fantastic support with the integration into an un-supported theme. The team went out of there way to get it working. I highly recommend the application for any shop owner needing to keep track of wholesale customers that pay later.

Domatic

We have set this app up ready to use at a later date. I want to leave some feedback now because we are pleased with the service.

We want to ship a product in 3-4 months and invoice customers just before we ship so the app invoicing at a later date will work well for us. We've done extensive testing and the app works well, it's a good workaround for charging later.

The buddy apps team is responsive and very helpful. Ankit has done an excellent job answering questions we've had and working on app assistance and customizations - thank you.

Mepsy

I needed to use this app to enable trade customers buying a certain trade collection to place an order without paying upfront. There was a problem with it installing because of my checkout button leading to a popup but it was resolved very quickly by the amazing team at Buddy Apps. Ankit looked at my coding and found a way to resolve it. Very happy with the support, especially since I bothered them a few times about a range of questions. One thing to note is that this app will create 'draft orders' which means that it does not reduce inventory levels. You can't control stock levels with this. But this isn't a problem of the app, it's how Shopify's draft orders work. Just something to note. But the app is very simple, works great and the support is amazing.

Schrabacher

Exactly what i was looking fort. It supports everything what you need to grow your B2B business. Support is really fast and could solve immediately my problems.

Previous 1 3