Charge Me Later

Charge Me Later

by Buddy Apps

Instant pay not required anymore, send invoice whenever needed

Colloapparel

This app was simple and easy to install, I had some errors and messaged the developers, they got back to me within a day and responded with all my questions answered and offered to do more for me implementing features I needed. The page is customizable through CSS code and its all together a simple way to have draft orders for your customers. Thank you Charge Me Later, im glad you guys responded.

Tonle Wholesale

Terrible. Poor customer service (sent multiple emails with no response.) and now I am getting errors on my site when people place orders. And when I deleted the app, their checkout page is still up on my site - I guess I have to go into the code to remove it. I'm loosing business because of this and highly annoyed!!

Tasawaqshop

Honestly if you don't charge your costumers on the go, this is a must have app due to the fast way of enabling your customers to buy from you. The customer support for this app is absolutely fantastic, they won't let you go until you're happy, look no further charge me later is the way to go.

Sporting Transfers

We highly recommended working with Buddy's Apps! The customer support is exceptional! We do not have a lot of time with the Charge Me Later app yet, but the testing performed perfectly after the Buddy's team sorted out an issue after we installed it. The response from Ankit to our request for support was within minutes and our request was sent about midnight Eastern Time on a Sunday. They logged in and sorted out the problem before 11am Monday morning. Thanks again Antik!