Charge Me Later, Wholesale app

Charge Me Later, Wholesale app

by Buddy Apps

Pay Later, Wholesale customer groups & pricing, Import prices

Celly's Pet Supplies Distributing Inc.

This app covers all my needs, and is the most reasonable. Ankit gets back to me in the best time and has solved each issue I have presented. Including some that were not app related. Very professional. Great App.

Solmate Socks Wholesale

This app is super helpful in giving customers with Net 30 terms the ability to pay later. The one thing I wish was different was the ability to let customers pay by credit card and have the app run the credit card, as that would alleviate a lot of work for our customer service team.

But the Charge Me Later customer service team has been super great and helpful and very quick to respond - highly recommend!

Akumu Ink :: Wholesale

I've been using this app for almost a year and it's been working perfectly. I had a little issue yesterday with a setting and emailed support. Ankit helped me really quickly and fixed the problem within an hour. I'm very happy with the product and service :)

classicfarmhousecandles

I chose this app while building a wholesale site. It provided so much of what I needed and, with a little help from the app developers has turned into exactly what I need to support a wholesale dual payment system. The support has been super fast in their response and, despite the time zone difference, the work has been done when requested and exactly to my specifications. Can't recommend it enough!!

kestinwholesale

This App has been really helpful for me and Ankit was very helpful in making some changes I needed. He responded very quickly and was great.

Tom

Getreide-Gutscher

Top support! Solved my issues promt! Easy solution for all who need to deal with B2C and B2B in one shop!

Aqua Extensions

This app is invaluable for the Net30 customers who use our online store. Using Zapier, I was able to extend the functionality of this app so I can create invoices in QBO.

I had a few additional tweaks to the checkout page (passing additional info to the admin order page), Ankit from Buddy Apps was incredibly helpful, courteous, and timely in his help and responses to my questions. Not only that, he went in and made changes for me when I was struggling.

In addition, you can also create store-wide discounts for customers (by tagging their accounts). Even though it requires you to upload a csv to apply these discounts, I still give this app 5 stars for the functionality, customer service, and app quality/speed.

The layout of the Checkout page allows for maximum customization, so you can match the experience of Shopify's checkout. It just requires some customization work.

I can't imagine a better solution for what we need. 5 stars. A+

jogforjustice

The only thing better than the functionality of this app is the 5 Star customer service. Lot's of use cases outside of intended wholesale purpose. Highly recommend!

Departes

The app works great and the support service is amazing. I definetly recommend it. Very useful for B2B sites

Dufland Heildsala

This app solved everything we were looking for regarding wholesale page. Now we are able to collect wholesale-orders through our website and charge customers later.
Ankit was really helpuful and he even solved an issue not related to the app we had. I highly recommend them!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7