Charge Me Later, Wholesale app

Charge Me Later, Wholesale app

by Buddy Apps

Pay Later, Wholesale customer groups & pricing, Import prices

Fox Factory - US B2B

The app does exactly as expected. We had a bit of trouble reinstalling it and customer service helped us quickly to resolve.

Jan-Supply

My business is unique, in that we operate with another business, and that businesses' franchise owners are special customers of ours. We wanted the ability for our franchise owners to be able to pay at a later date, and have the invoice added to their monthly statement. This app has helped us do just that! It wasn't working as expected at first, but their support team really stepped up and got it working exactly how we wanted it to. It cost a little extra because of the work their developers had to do, but the rates were very reasonable!

g-handy.com

Great App is very useful, easy to install, with incredible service when needed. I definitely recommend it.

Springer Nature Author Services

Loved this app. Easy to install and give all the features I needed. We loved the discount price feature for a special group of customers. Also loved the Pay Now and Pay Later option to select from for the customer. 5 star for customer service too.

EastGen Shoppe

This app allows us to offer an invoice style payment method to select customers only. Ankit has been quick and helpful with any questions or tweaks that I needed for my store.

Joy Surf

Awesome. Awesome. Awesome. This app is awesome. It may be a bit hard to work out at first but just reach out to support if you have any questions. Ankit adjusted the code for some changes that I wanted which makes this App perfect. It is exactly what I wanted. Don't go anywhere else. Don't think twice - install this app and contact their support for changes. Awesome.

Sassanova Boutique

This app is great, mainly because of the customer service team. They have been so helpful in making personal customizations and are extremely responsive. We appreciate their help so much and would recommend this app to anyone! There isn't anything else like it on the app store. Special thank you to Ankit and Buddy Apps for being so helpful and patient with everything!

Silk Screen Shirts Inc

We've been looking for a pay later solution for our clients for YEARS. VERY thankful to have this app. It allows us to have user specific credit terms for our wholesale clients. Game changer! Support was also great. Quick, decisive answers and the ability to be flexible for our company's needs.

Bottega Sicana

Very useful app for quick and easy wholesale sales.

The assistance is very fast to solve all the needs.

Very recommended app.

ON TREND AGENCIES

This app is very easy to use and works really well with my shop. I'm also impressed by great customer services from Support team. I'm very happy to recommend this app to other people.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8