Charge Me Later, Wholesale app

Charge Me Later, Wholesale app

by Buddy Apps

Pay Later, Wholesale customer groups & pricing, Import prices

Latoplast

Great App! Fantastic Support. I would recommend Charge Me Later to anyone wanting to set up a wholesale Shopify site.

Bizzy Coffee

A truly useful app for stores that need to be able to offer customers ability to order and pay later. Support is excellent and very accommodating. This may be the solution you're looking for!

Sweet Apricity

I have nothing but good things to say about this app. Support had been great. We have stopped using the app as we moved our wholesale away from Shopify, but I do recommend this app.

Stunning Metal Decor

Fantastic support with the integration into an un-supported theme. The team went out of there way to get it working. I highly recommend the application for any shop owner needing to keep track of wholesale customers that pay later.

Domatic

We have set this app up ready to use at a later date. I want to leave some feedback now because we are pleased with the service.

We want to ship a product in 3-4 months and invoice customers just before we ship so the app invoicing at a later date will work well for us. We've done extensive testing and the app works well, it's a good workaround for charging later.

The buddy apps team is responsive and very helpful. Ankit has done an excellent job answering questions we've had and working on app assistance and customizations - thank you.

Mepsy

I needed to use this app to enable trade customers buying a certain trade collection to place an order without paying upfront. There was a problem with it installing because of my checkout button leading to a popup but it was resolved very quickly by the amazing team at Buddy Apps. Ankit looked at my coding and found a way to resolve it. Very happy with the support, especially since I bothered them a few times about a range of questions. One thing to note is that this app will create 'draft orders' which means that it does not reduce inventory levels. You can't control stock levels with this. But this isn't a problem of the app, it's how Shopify's draft orders work. Just something to note. But the app is very simple, works great and the support is amazing.

Schrabacher

Exactly what i was looking fort. It supports everything what you need to grow your B2B business. Support is really fast and could solve immediately my problems.

Cove Wholesale

I agree with all the 5 stars rating. I've installed the app and reached out to the developers to custom program the app to tailor our business. Their support has been very quick, professional and has done a wonderful job meeting our needs. Thanks again Ankit for all your help.

March 14, 2019

Thank you so much, Daniel, for such a wonderful review :)

RealLighting

I've been working with them for several months getting our site live. Have found the developers EXTREMELY responsive to inquiries, bug fixes and even some small customization to suit our site. Using Charge Me Later is critical to our B2B structure and it's been the only app I could find that integrated everything we needed, including tiered wholesale pricing. I strongly recommend this app.

Duncan Janitorial & Industrial Supply

I highly recommend this app for anyone needing a custom pricing model. Also, the flexibility to group and tag customers is extremely beneficial. My site required some added customization beyond the standard app and these guys nailed it! 5 Stars!

Previous 1 3