Charge Me Later, Wholesale app

Charge Me Later, Wholesale app

by Buddy Apps

Pay Later or Pay Now, Wholesale Customer groups & Pricing

Neilcorp Design Center

Their support is amazing a quick! And the app works great to bypass the standard Shopify checkout. Perfect for anyone who doesn't want to have customers input their credit card to submit an order.

BP Wholesale

The customer support is some of the best I've experienced. If there are features you needed added to the app, they will accommodate them quickly per your request.

WORBLE WHOLESALE

The app does what it says and the customer service is very timely and helpful! I'm happy with how it performs and would recommend it to anyone looking to charge orders later rather than upfront.

DOG BAGS USA

This was pretty much the only app on the store that fit our needs best. We had a couple of specific changes that we needed to make and the developer was very accommodating and helpful. We worked with Ankit, who was very swift and extremely helpful in implementing the changes we wanted to make. Excellent communication and technical expertise. Great work and a pleasure to work with as well!

Toys and Treasures

This app never worked quite right. I was trying to use it to do pre-orders, and somehow the app did not prevent people from using the "Buy it Now" button and bypassing the draft order page. This resulted in me having to refund the orders that made it through, and eat the ~2% credit card fee charged by Shopify. I contacted support, who to their credit, responded pretty quickly. They asked for access to my site and made some code changes. Things seemed to be working for a little while but then today out of the blue our checkout button stopped working. I removed the Charge Me Later app, and restored my theme to how it was before their changes. Voila! my site is working once again. I have no idea how many sales I lost because of this.

May 21, 2021

I am really sorry for the inconvenience you faced. I had a look into your store and seems like the issue was because of another app conflict. Is it possible for you to allow us one more chance so that we can take a look again into the matter and resolve it. Looking forward to your response.

Max Made Me Do It

The support from Ankit has been brilliant. Every question was answered quickly and issues resolved straight away. It does take a bit of trial and error to get fully setup but it works really well and is perfect for our wholesale customers. Highly recommend!

WD Designs Wholesale

Great app, and customisation and support from Ankit was extra helpful. We would definitely recommend this app

Blue Dinosaur B2B

App is fantastic. Converts net30 into orders. Support are fantastic for customizations! Very quick and friendly staff. Highly recommend!

Smile Box

Great app, and amazing support. WHen I had an issue it was fixed and up and working within 12 hours. A+!

WORBLE

I am using this app to allow wholesale customers to complete orders and pay later. The customer service has been very helpful with adding the features we need.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10