Charge Me Later, Wholesale app

Charge Me Later, Wholesale app

by Buddy Apps

Pay Later or Pay Now, Wholesale Customer groups & Pricing

MallFish Collectibles

I use this app to help me with my pre-order since deferpay was no longer going to be working after July 2021 and it's been an amazing experience. The customer service has been absolutely outstanding!

Rusty Dog Coffee

One of the only options in the App Store however beware that you will have an issue with customer notes not pushing to the CML order. CML has its own notes section later in the checkout process and and notes added in the native Shopify cart are lost. The team has a fix for this however you will need to ask them to implement the special code modifications for you and can be lost with any theme updates.
The fix should not be custom code, it should be permanently fixed within their App however the team is very responsive at implementing the custom change. Ankit has helped get these issues resolved.

February 4, 2021

Thank you for your review. I really appreciate it. And yes, thank you for your feedback about the notes. We have made this update into our app and now, there will be only one note which will be the default Shopify note :)

DaydreamDealer

The custom service was super helpful and worked with me to set up some custom solutions for what my site needed. Would definitely recommend it.

Pet Wellbeing Wholesale

This app was perfect for what we needed. The support team went above and beyond helping us integrate despite having other apps conflicting with the product. They designed a custom solution for our store and we couldn't be happier.

CGASPL

This is exactly the app that I was looking for. The app works very smoothly. It allows the customer to place an order without having to pay. Plus all the order details are visible on the account page. This really helps. As the customers have all the details they need available to them on the account page. And I am very grateful for Ankit for doing all the customizations I needed. This app really resolved a major issue for me. Thanks again.

Bread Brand

Great app, does exactly what it says and is easy to configure! Great help from support putting in some extra options for us! THANKS!!!

Dragon eye gaming

Awesome app and customers service the app is simple and gets the job done and the support team helped with different setup on the orders

Fox Factory - US B2B

The app does exactly as expected. We had a bit of trouble reinstalling it and customer service helped us quickly to resolve.

Jan-Supply

My business is unique, in that we operate with another business, and that businesses' franchise owners are special customers of ours. We wanted the ability for our franchise owners to be able to pay at a later date, and have the invoice added to their monthly statement. This app has helped us do just that! It wasn't working as expected at first, but their support team really stepped up and got it working exactly how we wanted it to. It cost a little extra because of the work their developers had to do, but the rates were very reasonable!

g-handy.com

Great App is very useful, easy to install, with incredible service when needed. I definitely recommend it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9