Charge Me Later, Wholesale app

Charge Me Later, Wholesale app

by Buddy Apps

Pay Later, Wholesale customer groups & pricing, Import prices

WHC Lab

Works well so far and were very reactive with any issues. Hoping to use this app for the forseable future.

Campus & Co Bristol

Does exactly what it says it will.
We had some small issues setting up but these were quickly resolved by the dev, communication good and fast.

Live Décor

Does everything it says really well and is straightforward to use. I got extra assistance really quickly so to tweak the installation to suit my business needs and was able to go live with a wholesale sales platform much sooner than expected - great value purchase

UniPrint

Great app that does what we need it to do. Ankit is very helpful and customised a few things to suit our needs. I do recommend.

2012 Textiles

Ankit is a very responsive and helpful developer! They have resolved all issues for us immediately and helped us switch over wholesale apps fairly quickly. The app contains almost every feature we need in running a wholesale business through Shopify and adding the pay later and tiered pricing feature has come in handy for our business.

Bedazzle Me Pretty Mobile Fashion Boutique

This app was *almost* everything I needed. I contacted the developer to see if they could customize it to suit my needs and they were very quick to respond and they got it to work for exactly what I needed for my business. Within just a few days of emailing back & forth, it was done! I would highly recommend this app and this company!

All Good Things Organic Seeds

Ankit managed to make some customizations and fine tune things for me that made this app easier to use and more ideal for my customers. I'm pretty satisfied so far.

black-ink-wholesale-brand

VERY responsive and flexible developer! Great experience! Needed minor customization and developer responded quickly.

Spectramed

This app was working fine for awhile, but stopped functioning correctly. I contacted customer service and gave them access to the site. That was the last we heard from them? Customer service is terrible I would not recommend this developer or the apps they create.

J & J Knacks Sublimation Buy Ins

After a very rough start to this process with getting help, I was finally contacted and he worked with me step by step over multiple emails over a couple hours span.
We have it up and running and am hoping that fingers crossed, we've got it working 100%.
*I replaced my previous 1 star. Would leave a 5 but I still removed 1 star for the issues trying to get in contact with someone.