Charge Me Later, Wholesale app

Charge Me Later, Wholesale app

by Buddy Apps

Pay Later or Pay Now, Wholesale Customer groups & Pricing

Pet Wellbeing Wholesale

This app was perfect for what we needed. The support team went above and beyond helping us integrate despite having other apps conflicting with the product. They designed a custom solution for our store and we couldn't be happier.

CGASPL

This is exactly the app that I was looking for. The app works very smoothly. It allows the customer to place an order without having to pay. Plus all the order details are visible on the account page. This really helps. As the customers have all the details they need available to them on the account page. And I am very grateful for Ankit for doing all the customizations I needed. This app really resolved a major issue for me. Thanks again.

Bread Brand

Great app, does exactly what it says and is easy to configure! Great help from support putting in some extra options for us! THANKS!!!

Dragon eye gaming

Awesome app and customers service the app is simple and gets the job done and the support team helped with different setup on the orders

Fox Factory - US B2B

The app does exactly as expected. The team was able to help us adapt the app to our needs and we have implemented it on two B2B stores now.

Jan-Supply

My business is unique, in that we operate with another business, and that businesses' franchise owners are special customers of ours. We wanted the ability for our franchise owners to be able to pay at a later date, and have the invoice added to their monthly statement. This app has helped us do just that! It wasn't working as expected at first, but their support team really stepped up and got it working exactly how we wanted it to. It cost a little extra because of the work their developers had to do, but the rates were very reasonable!

g-handy.com

Great App is very useful, easy to install, with incredible service when needed. I definitely recommend it.

EastGen Shoppe

This app allows us to offer an invoice style payment method to select customers only. Ankit has been quick and helpful with any questions or tweaks that I needed for my store.

Joy Surf

Awesome. Awesome. Awesome. This app is awesome. It may be a bit hard to work out at first but just reach out to support if you have any questions. Ankit adjusted the code for some changes that I wanted which makes this App perfect. It is exactly what I wanted. Don't go anywhere else. Don't think twice - install this app and contact their support for changes. Awesome.

Sassanova Boutique

This app is great, mainly because of the customer service team. They have been so helpful in making personal customizations and are extremely responsive. We appreciate their help so much and would recommend this app to anyone! There isn't anything else like it on the app store. Special thank you to Ankit and Buddy Apps for being so helpful and patient with everything!