Charge Me Later, Wholesale app

Charge Me Later, Wholesale app

by Buddy Apps

Pay Later or Pay Now, Wholesale Customer groups & Pricing

All Good Things Organic Seeds

Ankit managed to make some customizations and fine tune things for me that made this app easier to use and more ideal for my customers. I'm pretty satisfied so far.

black-ink-wholesale-brand

VERY responsive and flexible developer! Great experience! Needed minor customization and developer responded quickly.

Spectramed

This app was working fine for awhile, but stopped functioning correctly. I contacted customer service and gave them access to the site. That was the last we heard from them? Customer service is terrible I would not recommend this developer or the apps they create.

J & J Knacks Sublimation Buy Ins

After a very rough start to this process with getting help, I was finally contacted and he worked with me step by step over multiple emails over a couple hours span.
We have it up and running and am hoping that fingers crossed, we've got it working 100%.
*I replaced my previous 1 star. Would leave a 5 but I still removed 1 star for the issues trying to get in contact with someone.

Färggrossen.nu

The best wholesale pricing app out there since it lets you change the price of every individual item. A great support team and fair pricing.

Edit: I just wanted to add an extra comment about the support team, they're the best on Shopify. Quick responses and always willing to help.

Phoenix Maintenance Supply Co.

Charge Me Later has been an incredibly cost effective solution for our wholesale pricing. The developers have been great doing custom programing at affordable rates for our special needs. Don't go to the more expensive apps! This does a lot.

Dakine Holdings

Very useful app for setting up numerous wholesale pricing levels. The developer is very responsive to support requests.

Fluffy Penguin Company (Pre-orders)

Super pleased so far. We had a specific need and after a day of emails, the developer was able to meet that need. Prompt service, the app seems to work great, and I have faith if anything does go wrong it will be fixed quickly and professionally. Thank you!

MQ Office - Office Supplies/Home Stationery/Pantry & Janitorial

This help our needs for B2B solution, as most of our customer is NET30 payment terms and this app is the easiest way to secure our customer.

Feel free to contact them if you face any problem, as their response speed and helpfulness is top notch. Thumbs up!

Ikohe

Excellent customer service! Ankit is very helpful, and he was replying so fast. With their help our website came out super excellent! I always recommended Buddy Apps without any hesitation! if someone looking for B2B business model skipping the payments this is the best choice! Keep the great Job Guys!