Charge Me Later, Wholesale app

Charge Me Later, Wholesale app

by Buddy Apps

Pay Later or Pay Now, Wholesale Customer groups & Pricing

Gorilla Graphics, Corp.

I used this app to accommodate to our net30 customers, and it works perfectly. This is exactly what we needed. The Charge Me Later Plus plan has been hugely beneficial to our company. Not only that, but the customer service is extremely helpful, considerate, and accommodating! They answered my questions quickly and helped me clear up any confusion I had. I would certainly recommend this app!

WHC Lab

Works well so far and were very reactive with any issues. Hoping to use this app for the forseable future.

Campus & Co Bristol

Does exactly what it says it will.
We had some small issues setting up but these were quickly resolved by the dev, communication good and fast.

UniPrint

Great app that does what we need it to do. Ankit is very helpful and customised a few things to suit our needs. I do recommend.

2012 Textiles

Ankit is a very responsive and helpful developer! They have resolved all issues for us immediately and helped us switch over wholesale apps fairly quickly. The app contains almost every feature we need in running a wholesale business through Shopify and adding the pay later and tiered pricing feature has come in handy for our business.

Bedazzle Me Pretty Mobile Fashion Boutique

This app was *almost* everything I needed. I contacted the developer to see if they could customize it to suit my needs and they were very quick to respond and they got it to work for exactly what I needed for my business. Within just a few days of emailing back & forth, it was done! I would highly recommend this app and this company!

All Good Things Organic Seeds

Ankit managed to make some customizations and fine tune things for me that made this app easier to use and more ideal for my customers. I'm pretty satisfied so far.

black-ink-wholesale-brand

VERY responsive and flexible developer! Great experience! Needed minor customization and developer responded quickly.

Färggrossen.nu

The best wholesale pricing app out there since it lets you change the price of every individual item. A great support team and fair pricing.

Edit: I just wanted to add an extra comment about the support team, they're the best on Shopify. Quick responses and always willing to help.

Phoenix Maintenance Supply Co.

Charge Me Later has been an incredibly cost effective solution for our wholesale pricing. The developers have been great doing custom programing at affordable rates for our special needs. Don't go to the more expensive apps! This does a lot.