ChinaDivision Fulfillment

ChinaDivision Fulfillment

by ChinaDivision

Fast and flexible shipping

Shampoo & Hair

I LOST SO MUCH MONEY because of Yumi Lin & Mozart from ChinaDivision because they didn't deliver my orders in months!

All my customers were extremely angry and I couldn't help them, because Yumi and Mozart (agents from ChinaDivision) ignored me after I paid them. My orders had no meaningful tracking updates, and as I write this, they've still not delivered, after months.

If you care about your business at all DO NOT WORK with ChinaDivision in your life. There are so many other options.

Phone Case Maniax

This is the most terrible fulfillment company you could ever find!!!
If you care at all about your business and your customers, do NOT WORK WITH CHINA DIVISION.

I encourage everyone to write about their experience with them so no more people fall in their trap. Hopefully we can get their app out of the Shopify App Store so no one else loses money or their entire business because of them.

Extreme Back Support

Horrible experience, no honesty, no transparency, lost orders, no support. This is the worst logistics solution you could ever find.

Save yourself the money and do NOT ever install this app, do NOT ever work with China Division. Their agents, Yumi Lin, Mozart, and their staff entirely will disrespect and never care about your business.

Experienced Dropshipper

THIS IS A SCAM!

Do not give your money to ChinaDivision, they'll send your orders nowhere, your customers will spam with you chargebacks, and you'll get your accounts banned.

Yumi Lin and Mozart are the worst agents they have, they're very unreliable and disrespectful.

Don't make the mistake to work with them, there are many other agents out there who can help you fulfill your orders.

Black Pods

Do NOT work with ChinaDivision!

You will lose a lot of money because they never offer you real tracking information, and your orders take multiple MONTHS to deliver - and that's if you're lucky.

Never work with Yumi Lin or Mozart, they'll IGNORE you everyday after you pay them. Stay away from this company.

You will inevitably get countless chargebacks from payment processors and they'll ban your accounts.

It's not worth it. Turn around and find a different fulfillment center.

Global Buy Shop

I would give negative stars if I could. Utterly useless. We have worked with many fulfillment businesses over the years and this is by far the worst (and by a mile). Our experience with them has been a nightmare. The 5 star reviews are fake so don't take note. A business cannot have many horrible 1 star reviews and suddenly many 5 star reviews and nothing in between ( use your common sense!) I would not recommend. There are many other fulfillment options out there you should consider but please stay AWAY from china division they will destroy all the hard work you've put into your business.

3Ecommerce SL

Amazing service, trustworthy and super supportive. Since the begining Milu have being super profesional with our account, no problems at all. Definitely we will keep going with them and if you are looking for a Chinese fullfilment center do not hesitated to choose them!

Super Mario Logan

This app could be integrate into shopfy very easily, and the contact manager respond very quickly if it turns out to be some issues.Hope CD could provide better and more valuable service in the coming year that could attract more client.

VRNRGY

They fuck up a lot. Just massive incompetence. They can't do what they say they can.

Oh and then they refuse to compensate for their fuckups even though it is in the contract.

I also suspect at least some of their positive reviews here are fake - notice how clustered the dates are. Why did everyone suddenly think they're amazing on July 26th?

Bridgeur

Pathetic service from ChinaDivision! I was unable to get hold of my account manager, Tony, so I reached out to Arron for assistance; Arron refused to help me and was very rude.

I would not trust this company with your order fulfilment needs.

Previous 1 3 4