ChinaDivision Fulfillment

ChinaDivision Fulfillment

by ChinaDivision

Fast and flexible shipping

HK Gaming

The worst ever, Dora is just useless, not professional at all and does understand s**t about anything. Giving useless pieces of advices, not respecting the customers.

Terrible.

Jennifer Vaniston

Part of the reason I chose to work with ChinaDivision was because of their Shopify plugin/app. It was easy to setup and I have had zero issues since my first order which has been amazing - hands-free sales!!

July 13, 2020

Thank you for loving our plugin/app. Hope it can help you well all the time.

nXt Bag

I like how China Division fulfils the orders from shopify automatically. I always receive great service from China Division. The app makes things easy. I have more time to do other things.

July 13, 2020

Thank you for loving our plugin/app. Hope it can help you well all the time.

Kind (and) Gifted

so far so good. If you source from Aliexpress, this is a good alternative. will test more and come back to provide more in-depth review.

July 13, 2020

Thanks a lot to give us such high appraisal. It is our great honor to provide the profesional services for you. We will make efforts to satisfy you continuously in the future and develop with your business hand in hand. Thank you.

Today Is Art Day

I use ChinaDivision for storage and fulfillment of my Asian orders. They are always very responsive and fun to work with. I always feel like there is someone ready to help anytime I need something.

Wild Messengers

This app communicates well with my store and ChinaDivision. I wish it would take the ChinaPost tracking number and integrate it with the email tracking information easier, or at least send notification confirmations to the user.

Reduce Our Use

I have not used the app and was strictly working on fulfillment from a crowdfunding campaign via email correspondence as a brand new customer. I did not even know there was an app because my sales agent did not mention it and I found it after the order was completed so I can not speak to app functionality yet. I had several orders never reach my customers almost 4 months after shipping and getting help tracking packages was a slow and labored process. I would advise to make sure you can use this system self sufficiently because the customer support from China Division was poor for me in the later stages of fulfillment. Do a test order first and make sure the app works. Also I guess they have customer service self help center where you can log into an automated system online and track your own orders too. This resource was not made clear to me until 4 months later after everything had shipped. Having frustrated customers and no answers for them regarding missing packages was very disappointing. Get detailed instructions on automated customer service center features and how to use it, because that information was not made available to me and would have been potentially very helpful.

Simple and Essential

This should be more about a review to the service provided by China Devision, instead of the review of the app, since we only tried the app and found it's not fit our business model.
We have been using China Devision for about one year as a partner for collecting and shipping sample packages from China. We are impressed by the work ethic and nice personality of our contact, Phoebe. When there were issues, she helped us resolve them quickly and effectively, so that it seemed we do have a China Devision across the Pacific ocean. We appreciate it very much.
If your company is doing business with product producers in China, and need someone there to help in logistic and drop shipping, we highly recommend China Devision.

flintu.com

Great fulfilment partner in China. Smart, responsive and professional service. I've used them for over a year and am happy with the offering.

Barista Swag

The app works perfectly, never had any issues.

To make it clear: This app serves the customers of China Division, you should open an account with them and have your stock stored at their warehouse!

The service is impeccable and the cost is very fair. I've been using China Division to ship worldwide for almost two years and I'm extremely happy.

My personal agent is Phoebe, her English is good and she is the nicest person!

July 13, 2020

Thank you for your patient explanation and support.