Circle Menu

Create social media style menus for easy navigation.

$12/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

banner

Tiny Rituals

I had an issue getting this to work on my theme but the support was quick to reply and helped me get set up quickly. Definitely recommend.

Sivana

Super easy to install and set up. I had our menu up and running within about 5 minutes. Really like it and how easy it was to give our site uplift.

Sozy

This app has been fantastic! Not only is it easy to set up, but the customer support was extremely helpful and quick to reply. I’ve been looking for a way to add an instagram story style menu for a while!

Clear Within

Exactly what we've been looking for! Love the unique way this app approaches website design. Given we're a social media heavy brand, this helps visitors coming to our website from social (especially Instagram) have a seamless experiencing. Love it!

EcomGraduates LLC

Time spent using app About 1 hour

This app is great! it really helps bring social features to your store that consumers are already used to. the team is very responsive and helps iron out any bugs I come across. We build stores for clients and will high recommend it to everyone!

THE BEST PASTE.™

Time spent using app 1 day

I've been looking for a Circle/Story menu feature for months and simply didn't want to invest in developing internally. This is a great app to start using this functionality. The team is blazing-fast responsive and were able to help me troubleshoot an app issue within 24 hours of it being brought to their attention. Very excited to see how it is fleshed out and what other features/capabilities are rolled out. Fully earned the 5 stars here.

HeyYou Project

Time spent using app 28 minutes

This app is awesome! It helps tie in the social media aspect of the app. The user interface is very useful and simple. It helps to put all of your collections right at the top!

SendAFriend

Very solid app, easiest way to implement an Instagram / social media style story menu to your store. It does exactly what it's supposed to for a great price, can't ask for much more!