4.4

Merchants highly recommend this app for streamlining the checkout process, especially for Cash on Delivery transactions. They appreciate its intuitive interface, easy installation, and insightful analytics dashboard. The app's upsell feature and quick order form are praised for boosting sales and improving conversion rates. Merchants also commend the responsive and efficient customer support. The app's multi-functional features such as Upsell, SMS notification, and built-on themes are also appreciated.

November 16, 2023

I've been using the COD Form & Upsell ‑ CodMonster app for a while now, and I'm thrilled with the results it has delivered for my store. The checkout process has never been smoother, thanks to the streamlined COD form.The app's user interface is intuitive, making it easy to set up and manage. The analytics dashboard provides valuable insights into the performance of my upsells, helping me refine my strategies for even better results.What sets CodMonster apart is the excellent customer support. Anytime I've had a question or needed assistance, the support team has been quick to respond and incredibly helpful.

elite shop
7 days using the app
September 29, 2023

really it's the best theme for people who work COD, I also want to thank the team for their support which is very satisfied
You are the best in COD.

Visachic
2 months using the app
September 11, 2023

A smooth app with Pretty good costumer support.

lbsecrets
2 months using the app
November 6, 2023

bonne application gérant le processus COD

23 days using the app
Edited November 15, 2023

woow this is best service

6 months using the app

PLOPMA
United Arab Emirates
28 days using the app
November 22, 2023

tres bonne application je la recommande vivement

Anna Shop
4 days using the app
November 18, 2023

good

Nexylo
15 days using the app