Color Swatch Pug

Color Swatch Pug

by TechiePugs

Color swatch | Image swatch for collection and product pages.

HANNUN

Great app and great support. It didn't work at first because we had some custom code on our store, but the developer team immediately helped us setting everything up. It works like a charm, and the team members are very involved and helpful. Worth every penny.

Global Luggage

Great Support with my installation Simran helped me out with spacing issues i had with my site setup. The app is nice and easy to use Highly Recommended A++

Travel.as.it.comes

very helpfull customer support. without them i would have taken way longer to find the issue i had. well worth it and recommended

camel.

Customer service is really helpful with my issue putting the color swatch on my store. Now my store looks better than ever thank you

Gentlemen´s Room

This app works very well! The customer support is very responsible. The app is working without any errors. Fine.

Lay D

Great app and the customer support is fantastic! They helped set up all my variant colours really quickly. Highly recommend.

BossyBaby

Great app! Simran is extremely patient and helpful! Highly recommend Colour Swatch Pug for colour swatches cheers!

Miestilomd.com

Great app! The swatches are very cool and easy to manage. Support for the app is phenomenal thanks to Simran's diligence and expertise. Definitely recommended if you are looking to add swatches to your product and collection pages.

The Bump Boutique

The app is doing everything that I want it to. - which is to be able to variants on collection pages.

I was having trouble with seeing the right variant (it was showing size instead of colour), but Simran was really helpful in sorting out my issue, and went above and beyond to help set this up for me by fixing my product page.

Support was very responsive, I was responded to immediately.

Pail Rabbit

This app is fantastic and does everything it says, the customer support from the team is super fast and responsive.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9