Reviews (119)

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to enhance the shopping experience by enabling customers to add items to their cart directly from the collection page. They praise its user-friendly interface, customization options, and reliable performance. Its compatibility with various themes and responsive customer support are also highly valued. Many see it as a tool for boosting sales conversions and appreciate its cost-effectiveness.

February 10, 2022

Great app, better service. They responded immediately to my questions and customizations and fixed everything right away. Works perfectly.

Battling Blades
About 5 hours using the app
Code Black Belt replied February 10, 2022

It's great to get such positive comments about our support team and app! We do our best to ensure a good experience, so thank you so much! :) Always at your service!

Regards,
The Support Team

September 11, 2022

This app does exactly what I need it to do and then some, and the support is amazing, thank you so much!

Joual Vert
About 3 hours using the app
Code Black Belt replied September 12, 2022

We love to hear that our app meets your needs. :) We take pride in our Support Team, so it's great to read your comments about it; thanks so much! Happy to help 24/7 with anything you may need.

July 18, 2023

This does exactly what I need it to, with the options I was hoping for (like staying on the same page after adding to cart, and to not have a quantity attached). Also, customer service is excellent and fast. Thank you!

Greengate Images
About 2 hours using the app
September 11, 2023

Just what I needed, they even helped me with installing to my theme and customising to match my current fonts and colours.

Chris Riley Art
About 1 hour using the app
January 12, 2023

Fantastic app with great functionality. Everything in the app has been well designed and thought through. One of the greatest apps we've found so far. There are many ways to individually design your ATC button and quite frankly we can't think of anything that might be missing. Support also has been extremely fast with a response when we had a question. So altogether we highly recommend this app. there is a lot of value for a more than reasonable monthly cost. Thumbs up!

ZEITWUNDER Onlineshop
Germany
About 1 hour using the app
June 15, 2021

I was desperately trying to find an add-to-cart button for Collections. This also includes the variants. Very happy

glutenfreeshop.co.nz
New Zealand
31 minutes using the app
Code Black Belt replied July 6, 2021

Glad you are liking the app so far! Thank you for taking the time to write this review. 😊 All the best, The Incubate Team.

July 1, 2021

This app was exactly what I was looking for and was easy to install. Thank you guys so much. I definitely recommend you use this app.

MuslimwithMe
10 minutes using the app
Code Black Belt replied July 6, 2021

Thanks for this amazing review and your support!🎉 We are glad to know the Collections Add to Cart Button app was exactly what you're looking for. Cheers, The Incubate Team.

June 3, 2021

This app was exactly what I needed and beyond easy to use! I took about 5 minutes to customize exactly how I wanted and I think it will really make it easy for customers to add items to their cart quickly!

CreatewithMandy
8 minutes using the app
Code Black Belt replied July 6, 2021

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review! 🤩 It means the world to us. Thank you! The Incubate Team.

April 16, 2024