Collection Sort

Collection Sort

$4/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (3.6)
3.6
Edited October 15, 2019

By using this app,It is convenient and easy to use and classify these products. I have been using it since I began to deal with something related to shopify,since it's really great and effective!I strongly recommend it for you,guys!Collection sort is a good way of Product sorting!It will do a lot of things for you, saving you a lot of time and energy.

luvmode
Time spent using app: 3 months
October 15, 2019

I have been using this app for a while and it is really easy to use. First, it can open multiple categories at the same time, and then multiple products of each category can be adjusted to the location you want at the same time. It's very convenient so that it saves my time and improve my works. Highly recommended.

morchics
Edited October 15, 2019

Great app of product sorting.It's very easy to use, you can do it yourself. Convenient, practical, and fast downloading. It is especially easy to use! !

wulusave
Time spent using app: 8 months
October 15, 2019

This app is very easy and convenient. It is amazing that many products can be chosen at the same time and then adjusted to the place you want. So it helps me save my time and improve my work efficiency now. Yes, it is what I want. I hope it will bring me more surprises in the future.

satomiss
October 10, 2019

This app really help me a lot to sorting my products ,and it's pretty convenient to operate ,I strongly recommanded this app to you !

Voguenovau
October 7, 2019

After searching for a long time, I finally found an APP that can realize these sorting functions I want. After studying for a while, I found the function is very complete and the price is quite appropriate. I hope this APP can be here for a long time, otherwise I will definitely not get used to it.

Styfree
October 6, 2019

I have used this app for a while, the installation instructions are clear, and the operation is very convenient.I can search and sort items,it's very useful in collection sortting. Thanks to the programmer.

AllFacile
Time spent using app: 3 months
October 5, 2019

I've tried two collection manager tools , and I recommand this one for you ,since it's very convient to operate and search,it does help a lot ,very great!

uilloe
Japan
September 27, 2019

Génial, j'ai finalement résolu un problème. Le tri est beaucoup plus simple. La surprise est que vous pouvez faire glisser et ajuster par lots. Merci

styinn
pluginappstore replied September 30, 2019

Thank you for your approval. If you have any questions during the process of using collection sort, please don't hesitate to contact us.