Easy Catalog Builder
Build it once. View and edit all in one spot. And it actually works. Try it. We dare you!
Reward your buyers with tiered discounts, and volume-breaks to move more products. Create up to 5 tiers with their own unique pricing.
Here For Your Support
We know your pain because we’ve lived through it. We’re here to provide practical and friendly support for all your wholesale concerns.
About Product and Wholesale Manager
Custom Product Catalog Management (Main App)
- Provide an exclusive platform for your Wholesale buyers - set apart from your retail.
- Invite wholesale customers to their exclusive wholesale portal.
- Manage products with an at once view of all of your product parents and their variations in one page.
- Enhance your listing and SEO with added detailed fields not found in a standard Shopify store catalog like MSRP and MAP.
- Create custom fields that will help identify your product more accurately. (image urls and ong text supported)
- Generate a custom sheet with all your custom fields for bulk uploads of product and pricing information.
- Sell products in case-packs or set them to be sold as a bundle
- Set customer payment terms for wholesale accounts. # Live CSV! (check your uploads before committing the information)
- Allows you to upload your custom CMS sheet and see the data in real-time, make edits and check your schema before uploading to the Shopify database. Also, allowing for real-time edits of already uploaded and committed data in your catalog. # Tiered Discounts (unlocked in Main App as an add-on)
- Allows you to invite a customer set to a specific tier that you setup to receive extra perks such as discounts and/or different prices you can set for the same item on different tiers. # Volume Break Discounts (unlocked in Main App as an add-on)
- Allows the seller to give bulk buyers the chance to save even more the more they buy of a given product. Up to five levels can be set per product to give buyers more savings, the more they buy.
- OMNI Warehouse
Pricing 30-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.