Connex for QuickBooks Desktop

Connex for QuickBooks Desktop

by Sync with Connex

Sync inventory and orders with QuickBooks Desktop

CJ-Technology LLC

Did not work for us. Impossible to import over 100.000 Trans by year.
Really; I hoped more of the software.

June 22, 2020

(Chris) Hello! Thank you so much for your review. I'm sorry to hear that Connex was not a good fit for your business. You're right: Connex is really best fit for small-to-medium-sized businesses with order volumes of less than 120,000 order/year. Best wishes on your search!

AGA Tools

The Connex for QuickBooks Desktop App has completely changed my workflow to the better. It is saving me hours as I no longer have to enter all of our invoice data. The setup was supported very well with on-boarding sessions. It did take me a little while to understand and get the details correct, but once there it is such a time saver. Support is via email and Connex team replies back in 12-24 hours maybe because I'm on the West coast and write them at the end of the day. If it can't be solved via email, they promptly setup an on-boarding session. I highly recommend Connex.

May 4, 2020

(Chris) Outstanding! I'm so happy to hear that. Thank you so much for your feedback. I really appreciate it!

Coral & Tusk

This app is worth every penny. It does exactly what we need, accurately and consistently import our sales from Shopify into QBs desktop. It works seamlessly and saves us countless man-hours. Joseph and his team of professionals are extremely responsive. The few times we have had problems or needed help setting up a rule, they were there to help. In the beginning they even did a little development to tailor the app to our needs. This app is robust. If you are considering this app, get it, you will not be disappointed!

June 22, 2020

(Chris) Thank you so much, guys! I'm really glad to hear it.

Soccer Prints

This came up when I was searching for quickbooks integrations for Shopify and it wasn't the first QB connection app I've tried. It is far superior to the others in my experience so far. It directly connected to my qb account and did the rest for me.

May 1, 2020

(Chris) Thank you so much for your review and feedback. I'm glad to hear it!

PrintOnDemandStores.com

after trying a bunch of different quickbooks apps i finally found connex and it did exactly what it said it was going to do. all of my products/orders/inventory info is synced to my qb and it literally took less than 5 minutes

April 22, 2020

(Chris) Awesome! I'm so happy to hear that. We're happy to help!

HHPLIFT

First, let's understand that syncing orders, inventory, and other sensitive info from Shopify to Quickbooks (or Quickbooks to Shopify) is extremely complex. I've worked with a number of integration and sync solutions before over the years. Connex is by far the most intuitive, flexible, and consistent. It functions more as an enterprise solution and these typically cost $$$ per month! The support team at Connex is unbelievable. Support ticket response is faster than any other app in the Shopify marketplace. Some apps respond in days or even weeks. These guys hit you back in a few hours (sometimes less than 1 hr). Plus, the expertise of the support team is outstanding. Most app support is level 1 at best. With Connex, your ticket will be responded to by a level 2 or higher every time. Can't say enough good things about this solution and the team. If you're trying to sync Shopify and QB, you'd be crazy not to use this app.

Flatyz Online

Thanks so much Joe, Sandi and Chris for all of your help! You all are very responsive and helpful! QuickBooks integration with our Amazon and Shopify stores is paramount and your solutions really work! Having the ability to automatically upload and sync the Amazon settlement report is a huge time saver, not to mention the daily syncs with Shopify. Look forward to adding more brands/sales channels and building our relationship.

All the best,

Joe Petruziello,
Managing Partner
Point One International, Ltd., DBA Flatyz
www.pointoneintl.com
www.flatyzonline.com

FuelTech USA

We have been looking for an app to help us sync QuickBooks to Shopify and this does exactly what we have been after...when it works properly. Whenever the app updates, you lose all of your settings and have to set everything back up again as if it was the first time. And sometimes, you'll notice orders are not coming over and you log into Connex and realize that you lost all of your settings and need to set everything back up again. We need to sync manually at least once a day because the web connector will get an error and will freeze. Install this on a PC that you have access to the QB company file and is not used often because once it runs you can't do anything in QB until it's done and if it freezes while you're working on something important, it is lost.

May 5, 2020

(Chris) I'm really sorry to hear that. While the Web Connector is an application maintained by Intuit, I'm happy to take a look at your Connex account and review what may be going on. Please feel free to get in touch any time: feedback@syncwithconnex.com. Thank you so much for your feedback!

Element Outdoors

just finished on board process and initial sync. support team was very helpful in getting us going. So far so good!

Pediment

We moved from different software that we used to connect Shopify with QB Desktop. The customization options in Connex are wonderful, the auto-sync using QB Web Connector is great, but best of all they have provided top-notch customer service, even fixing a few bugs we discovered within days of notifying them.

Previous 1