Connex for QuickBooks

Connex for QuickBooks

by JMA Web Technologies

Freedom from data entry!

Badger Insulated Pipe

Super good way to integrate Quickbooks Desktop with Shopify, Ebay, and Amazon.

This app allows me to keep my inventory and prices all synced with all of my stores. I use the free Ebay and Amazon apps to connect my Shopify store to those stores and the Connex app to connect to Quickbooks. I also ship everything from quickbooks shipping manager.

This app not only downloads all my orders it also updates any price changes, keeps inventory updated, and uploads all my tracking numbers.

I have searched all over the internet to find a program that did all of this at a price that is reasonable. This is truly the app that does that.

We did have a couple setup issues, but there tech support took care of it right away and is by far the best I have seen.

Simply Organic Beauty

If you use Shopify and Quickbooks in your environment then Connex is an absolute "Must Have", especially given their low pricing model. It is the ONLY middleware solution that we have ever found to work seamlessly between Shopify and QuickBooks. Their support is absolutely amazing and they are truly and genuinely concerned with the success of their customers, not just their software working. When dealing with support, you are able to speak directly to some of the smartest developers we have come across (not just a help desk) and they are able to provide industry leading advice on business process flow and ecommerce solutions rather than just the specifics of their software.

We started using Connex three years ago as a $10 million per year B2B business and have grown by over 40% year-over-year each year. We would have been crushed under the weight of our own growth if it wasn't for this solution and their amazing insight, advice, and support that their team has given us.

I cannot say enough good things about this app, their company, and their Customer Success Staff. I wish there was another app on the Shopify platform that I can compare them to (and we use many), but Connex is simply an outlier!

Scott Mitchell
Chief Executive Officer
Simply Organic

FOODSERVICE / RESTAURANT EQUIPMENT PARTS - SCHEDULE73PARTS

This is an excellent integration solution. It handles orders, invoices, sales orders, payments, credits, and checks seamlessly. We have been using Connex for over two years running for our Shopify stores https://www.schedule73parts.us and https://www.mypartssite.com