Connex for QuickBooks Desktop

Connex for QuickBooks Desktop

by JMA Web Technologies

Sync inventory and orders with QuickBooks Desktop and POS

Pediment

We moved from different software that we used to connect Shopify with QB Desktop. The customization options in Connex are wonderful, the auto-sync using QB Web Connector is great, but best of all they have provided top-notch customer service, even fixing a few bugs we discovered within days of notifying them.

MantelMount

Seamlessly transfer your sales data to QuickBooks with this app. They have the best support that is always there to help should you encounter any issues.

Itzy Ritzy

This app is a must-have for transferring data between Shopify and Quickbooks Enterprise. It's incredibly flexible in terms of allowing mappings between the two. Above all, the customer service has been incredibly helpful and fast.

XLARGE

I struggled at first, but the customer service was awesome. Tech support walked me thru the entire thing and gave me more insight than anyone from QB or Shopify did. My life just got 10x easier with them!

El Potrero Western Wear

I need this because i have quickbooks pos and shopify. I needed my online to sync with my qb pos invenotry and this works great. You can have it count with customer orders and layaways or you can have the inventory not count them for your online. Just always make sure that your inventory is correct on qb and good to go.

I have been using this app for almost a year. Sometimes small bugs but they always fix them. The app only syncs movement from the inventory, not the inventory itself. So the first sync has to be correct, but you can always adjust it buy changing it and changing it back to correctly sync.

i also have other sales channels like ebay and amazon which syncs as well but we use the qb to shopify to do the inventory.

As far as taxes, it gets them too, you just have to set that up.

I hope this helps anyone because it helped us so much.

March 19, 2019

(Chris) Thank you for taking the time to review Connex. I really appreciate it! I'm glad we can help you achieve freedom from data entry.

The Vape Den

Sadly I cannot rate this 0 star.

This app is badly developed and littered with bugs. It captures incorrect tax, duplicates products and creates sales with incorrect values. Most of the time it doesn't sync.

When I raised this with JMA, their response was the following:

"I am the company owner and builder of Cloud Cart Connector.

First, I am very displeased that you feel my product is not worth the fees that I charge. Second, you likely need some custom development and coding time. Purchase one my $1188 plan and I will spend more time on your account. Otherwise, you may use the software as is.

Joseph Anderson | Director, Customer Success | Tier 3"

If you value your sanity, and need your books to balance, then definitely stay away from this company.

March 19, 2019

(Chris) Thank you for your honest feedback. I am sorry to hear that Connex did not meet or exceed your expectations.

Unfortunately, Connex is not compatible with your region. Connex is intended for use in the United States, Canada, parts of the European Union, and Australia. As commercial software, the charge to which you're referring is an offer to commission custom development work for you to build out the functionality you require.

I would love the opportunity to make this right and build out the functionality you stated you require. May we contact you? Alternatively, you may reach out by emailing us.

Thank you for giving Connex a try. I appreciate it. Best wishes!

Badger Insulated Pipe

Super good way to integrate Quickbooks Desktop with Shopify, Ebay, and Amazon.

This app allows me to keep my inventory and prices all synced with all of my stores. I use the free Ebay and Amazon apps to connect my Shopify store to those stores and the Connex app to connect to Quickbooks. I also ship everything from quickbooks shipping manager.

This app not only downloads all my orders it also updates any price changes, keeps inventory updated, and uploads all my tracking numbers.

I have searched all over the internet to find a program that did all of this at a price that is reasonable. This is truly the app that does that.

We did have a couple setup issues, but there tech support took care of it right away and is by far the best I have seen.

Simply Organic Beauty

If you use Shopify and Quickbooks in your environment then Connex is an absolute "Must Have", especially given their low pricing model. It is the ONLY middleware solution that we have ever found to work seamlessly between Shopify and QuickBooks. Their support is absolutely amazing and they are truly and genuinely concerned with the success of their customers, not just their software working. When dealing with support, you are able to speak directly to some of the smartest developers we have come across (not just a help desk) and they are able to provide industry leading advice on business process flow and ecommerce solutions rather than just the specifics of their software.

We started using Connex three years ago as a $10 million per year B2B business and have grown by over 40% year-over-year each year. We would have been crushed under the weight of our own growth if it wasn't for this solution and their amazing insight, advice, and support that their team has given us.

I cannot say enough good things about this app, their company, and their Customer Success Staff. I wish there was another app on the Shopify platform that I can compare them to (and we use many), but Connex is simply an outlier!

Scott Mitchell
Chief Executive Officer
Simply Organic

FOODSERVICE / RESTAURANT EQUIPMENT PARTS - SCHEDULE73PARTS

This is an excellent integration solution. It handles orders, invoices, sales orders, payments, credits, and checks seamlessly. We have been using Connex for over two years running for our Shopify stores https://www.schedule73parts.us and https://www.mypartssite.com