Connex for QuickBooks Desktop

Connex for QuickBooks Desktop

by Sync with Connex

Sync inventory and orders with QuickBooks Desktop

Flatyz Online

Thanks so much Joe, Sandi and Chris for all of your help! You all are very responsive and helpful! QuickBooks integration with our Amazon and Shopify stores is paramount and your solutions really work! Having the ability to automatically upload and sync the Amazon settlement report is a huge time saver, not to mention the daily syncs with Shopify. Look forward to adding more brands/sales channels and building our relationship.

All the best,

Joe Petruziello,
Managing Partner
Point One International, Ltd., DBA Flatyz
www.pointoneintl.com
www.flatyzonline.com

FuelTech USA

We have been looking for an app to help us sync QuickBooks to Shopify and this does exactly what we have been after. We were able to get everything setup and working by our own and then over a few e-mails and one on-boarding phone call, have been able to get all the settings working properly for our business. The team at JMA have been great to work with and quick to respond to any question. We highly recommend this app!

Element Outdoors

just finished on board process and initial sync. support team was very helpful in getting us going. So far so good!

Pediment

We moved from different software that we used to connect Shopify with QB Desktop. The customization options in Connex are wonderful, the auto-sync using QB Web Connector is great, but best of all they have provided top-notch customer service, even fixing a few bugs we discovered within days of notifying them.

MantelMount

Seamlessly transfer your sales data to QuickBooks with this app. They have the best support that is always there to help should you encounter any issues.

Itzy Ritzy

This app is a must-have for transferring data between Shopify and Quickbooks Enterprise. It's incredibly flexible in terms of allowing mappings between the two. Above all, the customer service has been incredibly helpful and fast.

XLARGE

I struggled at first, but the customer service was awesome. Tech support walked me thru the entire thing and gave me more insight than anyone from QB or Shopify did. My life just got 10x easier with them!

El Potrero Western Wear

I need this because i have quickbooks pos and shopify. I needed my online to sync with my qb pos invenotry and this works great. You can have it count with customer orders and layaways or you can have the inventory not count them for your online. Just always make sure that your inventory is correct on qb and good to go.

I have been using this app for almost a year. Sometimes small bugs but they always fix them. The app only syncs movement from the inventory, not the inventory itself. So the first sync has to be correct, but you can always adjust it buy changing it and changing it back to correctly sync.

i also have other sales channels like ebay and amazon which syncs as well but we use the qb to shopify to do the inventory.

As far as taxes, it gets them too, you just have to set that up.

I hope this helps anyone because it helped us so much.

March 19, 2019

(Chris) Thank you for taking the time to review Connex. I really appreciate it! I'm glad we can help you achieve freedom from data entry.

The Vape Den

Sadly I cannot rate this 0 star.

This app is badly developed and littered with bugs. It captures incorrect tax, duplicates products and creates sales with incorrect values. Most of the time it doesn't sync.

When I raised this with JMA, their response was the following:

"I am the company owner and builder of Cloud Cart Connector.

First, I am very displeased that you feel my product is not worth the fees that I charge. Second, you likely need some custom development and coding time. Purchase one my $1188 plan and I will spend more time on your account. Otherwise, you may use the software as is.

Joseph Anderson | Director, Customer Success | Tier 3"

If you value your sanity, and need your books to balance, then definitely stay away from this company.

March 19, 2019

(Chris) Thank you for your honest feedback. I am sorry to hear that Connex did not meet or exceed your expectations.

Unfortunately, Connex is not compatible with your region. Connex is intended for use in the United States, Canada, parts of the European Union, and Australia. As commercial software, the charge to which you're referring is an offer to commission custom development work for you to build out the functionality you require.

I would love the opportunity to make this right and build out the functionality you stated you require. May we contact you? Alternatively, you may reach out by emailing us.

Thank you for giving Connex a try. I appreciate it. Best wishes!

Badger Insulated Pipe

Super good way to integrate Quickbooks Desktop with Shopify, Ebay, and Amazon.

This app allows me to keep my inventory and prices all synced with all of my stores. I use the free Ebay and Amazon apps to connect my Shopify store to those stores and the Connex app to connect to Quickbooks. I also ship everything from quickbooks shipping manager.

This app not only downloads all my orders it also updates any price changes, keeps inventory updated, and uploads all my tracking numbers.

I have searched all over the internet to find a program that did all of this at a price that is reasonable. This is truly the app that does that.

We did have a couple setup issues, but there tech support took care of it right away and is by far the best I have seen.

Previous 1