Constant Contact Marketing

Constant Contact Marketing

by Combidesk

Powerful Email Marketing, Made Simple (with popup forms)

latenightpink.com

I already had a constant contact account, but am so happy that I can now connect it to my shopify account and add products WAY faster!!

Lowcountry Custom Golf- Bogies R Us

Used the APP to help stream line our efforts and as a source of communicating better. Thanks Shopify

Earthangel Soaps

Piece of crap app that won't let me do anything this morning after installing it. I can't even log in after I created an account and or finish anything without getting a white screen to no mans land.

Lampsusa Com

App works well and exports lots of helpful data to Constant Contact. Really helps us segment our sends. Combidesk support is really cooperative to work with. We has some issues with older contacts and they responded right away. I suggested we have the ability to exclude contacts who have opted out and they QUICKLY added that new feature. If you use Constant Contact, you really need this app.. Recommended to try.

The Rusted Goose

Their setup is super to easy to use and we had 5 sales after our first email went out! That made us a believer and every email promotion we have sent out results in additional sales we wouldn't have had before. Definitely worth its weight. Give it a shot!

Casa De Ambro

Works great for my biz. Love the layouts for emails. I’ve gotten great feedback from customers.

Amy Labbe

I wrote the below on Wednesday...here it is Friday evening and still no response!

I have both retail and wholesale customers and tags associated with both. However, before I purchased this app, they assured me this would integrate when connecting to Constant Contact...well it doesn't. I have sent three messages to these folks and it always states they are away and will contact me tomorrow. Tomorrow always comes and goes!!!!!!! I have yet to see how this app does anything different or in addition to the plane constant contact connection. Would love to hear from these folks

Animeiku

Very Useful App to connect constant contact to shopify, however I don't recommend constant contact as a provider.

Morganlefaye

We used this app to help grow our market and to reach our customers. The app worked really well. It’s a must for any e commerce store.

Spui

Great app and makes the bridge between my customers on Constant Contact and my Shopify database so easy to work with. Highly recommended.

Previous 1 3 4