Constant Contact Marketing

Constant Contact Marketing

by Combidesk

Powerful Email Marketing, Made Simple (with popup forms)

nordfolk.dk

NEVER EVER INSTALL this - free trial is impossible to exit. you are asked to dial a number that doesnt exist. Horrible experience... I now have to contact my Bank to freeze my Credit Card... I hope Shopify see this.

July 1, 2020

Please note that you had the bad experience with Constant Contact, not us: Combidesk. We only provide the (third party) integration with Constant Contact and not Constant Contact itself. Please reach out to them directly. Thank you.

Beer Paws

I had been looking for a way for my Constant Contact email program to be more tied in with my website. This app made it easy to connect everything.

Black Ink

We're really happy with this app, which has made collecting new customer emails so much easier by syncing up with our existing constant contact account. very user friendly!

LENAJAPON USA

It's very simple easy to use and inexpensive per month fee. we recommend the app if you use constant contact for emailing marketing.

Sol-Era

I absolutely love this app! Constant contact was something I used at a previous job and I was able to learn it really well. Adding combidesk integration just added extra bonus! I don’t have to spend the time to shift over contacts anymore which is amazing!

Rep It Vinyl, Embroidery and Apparel

Constant Contact has been a life saver. Easy to navigate and best of all reaching out to my customers and keeping their business. If you are on the fence about working with Constand Contact I recommend you get started today!

April 24, 2020

Thank you for your review!

Mangoes Limited

Great tool. Necessary for customer acquisition. Easy to use. Hopefully it doesn't fail or glitch with scale. Fairly inexpensive.

Motool Inc

Don't waste your time, this app breaks continuously though it looks like it is working so you have no idea your new customers are not getting synched and not getting your marketing emails. They are also horribly slow to help and have now left me trying to figure out how to get this all straightened out myself with most of my customers in CC and a bunch that never got synched. I guess I get to spend the week sorting through all this crap thanks to Tim Van at Combidesk that promised a fix in a "few days" over a week ago. DO NOT TRUST THESE GUYS!!!

Kikuichi Cutlery

Great app, simple to use & works exactly as expected. Saves us a lot of time not having to import customer data.

Simple Bliss Co.

Used this app during the free trial. It becomes unnecessary once you are a Constant Contact paying member. Worked well while I needed it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6