Combidesk for Email Marketing

Combidesk for Email Marketing

$8/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.3)
Developer
Combidesk
4.3
October 26, 2020

Constant Contact has the best customer support! You can call and talk to a tech that can work you through any issues without waiting hours for someone to call you back.

EZhorse.com
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Edited August 13, 2020

Always on top of new trends worth all the investment. I have been using CC for 15 years I love that they are integrated with shopify.

Musotica.com
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
July 1, 2020

NEVER EVER INSTALL this - free trial is impossible to exit. you are asked to dial a number that doesnt exist. Horrible experience... I now have to contact my Bank to freeze my Credit Card... I hope Shopify see this.

nordfolk.dk
Denmark
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
Combidesk replied July 1, 2020

Please note that you had the bad experience with Constant Contact, not us: Combidesk. We only provide the (third party) integration with Constant Contact and not Constant Contact itself. Please reach out to them directly. Thank you.

May 26, 2020

I had been looking for a way for my Constant Contact email program to be more tied in with my website. This app made it easy to connect everything.

Beer Paws
Time spent using app: About 3 years
April 29, 2020

We're really happy with this app, which has made collecting new customer emails so much easier by syncing up with our existing constant contact account. very user friendly!

Black Ink