Constant Contact Marketing

Constant Contact Marketing

by Combidesk

Powerful Email Marketing, Made Simple (with popup forms)

Simple Bliss Co.

Used this app during the free trial. It becomes unnecessary once you are a Constant Contact paying member. Worked well while I needed it.

Mermaid Cove

I made the switch to Constant Contact after Shopify parted ways with Email Chimp and I wish I would have done it sooner! I love how easy Constant Contact is to use while still giving us lots of options and features! I am only giving 4 out of 5 stars because I do wish it was a little faster. Overall though, I am very pleased with Constant Contact, our emails are beautiful!

Procurit

I use this app to manage my customer list, make email marketing painless, and to sync/store new customer data. As a result, my Email Marketing campaigns have become more effective and automated. The only issue with the app is that sometimes it won’t load which is annoying considering the app costs money.

NeverGrowUpBoutique

Simple templates. Easy to use. Quick response & good analytics. Synced well with our Shopify account

EK CHIC HOME

This app is limited. It says $5 per month but it doesn't allow me to sent email to all my contacts. Its limited to only 100 emails per month. Not worthy if you are trying to grow your list. I am will remove this app. It doesn't fulfill the needs. If I am not able to utilize it than is no point.

Saratogasupplements

It kept my shopify well synced with ConstantContact. I have used ConstantContact Marketing for a great deal of time and was happy.

Puck Cancer Online Store

Works perfect for what we are doing! Was easy to setup and then helped us manage our constant contact emails a lot easier than we've been dealing with.

Chirosupply.com

App works as advertised. We were looking for a better solution to the shopify innate systems and this worked perfectly. Combined with our existing Constant Contact account this was a great addition

BestforLessDrugTest

I used this app to sync my shopify customers with my constant contact marketing, proces works great automatically adding all new customers into my CC customer base. I recommend it, you'll love it.

Oceanic Gold USA

The first time I used Constant Contact was for a marketing campaign. I found it very easy to use as it is very intuitive and gave me a lot of options. Plus Constant Contact gave me lots of options, and ability to group customers. The stats and info you get after you send out your mailers is also very useful and helps you figure out what not to do for the next round of mailers. Would definitely recommend it, as it works for both a beginner and a pro.

Previous 1 3 4 5