Constant Contact Marketing

Constant Contact Marketing

by Combidesk

Powerful Email Marketing, Made Simple (with popup forms)

Animeiku

Very Useful App to connect constant contact to shopify, however I don't recommend constant contact as a provider.

Morganlefaye

We used this app to help grow our market and to reach our customers.
The app worked really well. It’s a must for any e commerce store.

Spui

Great app and makes the bridge between my customers on Constant Contact and my Shopify database so easy to work with.
Highly recommended.

Tactical Panda

This app makes running or business a lot easier. It’s simple and easy to use and the support is amazing for all questions.
A+++++++

American Bike Patrol Services

Definitely a good App to have if you already use CC for email marketing. Integration is smooth and allows you to customize and individualize email campaigns for customers, and non-customers alike. Would definitely recommend.

Fash Stop

Fast and Accurate Support.
thanks Tim.

Usdronestores

Makes managing my contact list a breeze! It just works, like any good app should.

Langleyskin Md

We have used this app for the past couple of months and it is working great! Before I never seemed to make the time to manually enter the email signups that I was getting on our website. Now it is done automatically and our email list is growing every day!!!

Cookwoods

Great app. so far! We really like the way that Constant Contact works.

Beeliciouswax

This app takes all of the manual labor out of updating my email list. All new contacts are seamlessly migrated to my Constant Contact account without the hassle of having to download and upload information. I would highly recommend this time saving app.