Constant Contact Marketing

Constant Contact Marketing

by Combidesk

Powerful Email Marketing, Made Simple (with popup forms)

Oceanic Gold USA

The first time I used Constant Contact was for a marketing campaign. I found it very easy to use as it is very intuitive and gave me a lot of options. Plus Constant Contact gave me lots of options, and ability to group customers. The stats and info you get after you send out your mailers is also very useful and helps you figure out what not to do for the next round of mailers. Would definitely recommend it, as it works for both a beginner and a pro.

My File Addiction

I have used this app several times already and it's paid for itself already in generated sales. Love it!!!!

JesusOverCoffee

I found this app to be really easy to set up and use with my new Constant Contact account. Being new to e-commerce? I wanted something that would help me keep in touch with my customers but most importantly, not be a pain in the neck to set up! This was so easy and I have really enjoyed having this app installed!

Old Whippersnapper's Natural Handmade Manly Soaps

This app was a godsend for our business. It allowed us to keep our customers up to date in a most efficent and effective way, via their constant contact email system. I wouldn't know what to do without it!

Tortala

I have only used the app once after getting my first sale. I sent a thank you email to my customer. Also, I will be using it for email marketing and contact tracking. My experience with customer service so far has been great. They are attentive and helpful, don't waste time getting back to you. I really appreciate that because I don't have a lot of time.

latenightpink.com

I already had a constant contact account, but am so happy that I can now connect it to my shopify account and add products WAY faster!!

Lowcountry Custom Golf- Bogies R Us

Used the APP to help stream line our efforts and as a source of communicating better. Thanks Shopify

Earthangel Soaps

Piece of crap app that won't let me do anything this morning after installing it. I can't even log in after I created an account and or finish anything without getting a white screen to no mans land.

Lampsusa Com

App works well and exports lots of helpful data to Constant Contact. Really helps us segment our sends.
Combidesk support is really cooperative to work with. We has some issues with older contacts and they responded right away. I suggested we have the ability to exclude contacts who have opted out and they QUICKLY added that new feature. If you use Constant Contact, you really need this app.. Recommended to try.

The Rusted Goose

Their setup is super to easy to use and we had 5 sales after our first email went out! That made us a believer and every email promotion we have sent out results in additional sales we wouldn't have had before. Definitely worth its weight. Give it a shot!