Constant Contact Marketing

Constant Contact Marketing

by Combidesk

Powerful Email Marketing, Made Simple (with popup forms)

Bpm Books

We've been using it for close to a year now... seamless integration. Easy to install.
And we can now target our customers according to what they previously purchased.

Very good!

Granite Sports

It must be a good app, because I forgot that I had it! Set it and forget it. It does what it's supposed to do (imports contacts from my Shopify customers into my Constant Contact list) and it's one less thing I have to worry about!

Serendipity Candle Factory

Extremely helpful and easy to set up with the help of their experts!

Atlasbrand

Fantastic support, great app. Excellent for marketing!

Capitolhardwarellc Com

This app has made the process of adding customers to our Constant Contact list seamless. Customers simply sign up on our store and they are automatically added to the preset customer category in our Constant Contact account. Dependable. Time-saving. Helps us serve our customers more efficiently.

Allurewash Com

A great way to connect with Constant Contact. Easy to install and works so well I even forget that its there! Great product!

Pierco

Transfers contacts from Shopify into Constant Contact Database.

I would like it to send us a report on how many contacts were added.

I would love for this to be automatic.

Accenthelp

I used to go through my customers each month and have to create an email list that I uploaded to Constant Contact - it was a pain, and took a decent amount of time to do it. This app has made it absolutely seamless, and it's updating contacts on an ongoing basis, rather than once a month. I find this well worth the cost.

Backdrop

Great app for connecting your Constant Contact account with Shopify. Easy to install and setup and works flawlessly.

Athletes Collective

Super easy and fast to install, works like a charm. I'd highly recommend this anyone who uses Constant Contact.