Constant Contact Marketing

Powerful Email Marketing, Made Simple (with popup forms)

$5/month. 30-day free trial.

Casa De Ambro

Works great for my biz. Love the layouts for emails. I’ve gotten great feedback from customers.

Morganlefaye

We used this app to help grow our market and to reach our customers.
The app worked really well. It’s a must for any e commerce store.

Spui

Great app and makes the bridge between my customers on Constant Contact and my Shopify database so easy to work with.
Highly recommended.

Tactical Panda

This app makes running or business a lot easier. It’s simple and easy to use and the support is amazing for all questions.
A+++++++

American Bike Patrol Services

Definitely a good App to have if you already use CC for email marketing. Integration is smooth and allows you to customize and individualize email campaigns for customers, and non-customers alike. Would definitely recommend.

Fash Stop

Fast and Accurate Support.
thanks Tim.

Usdronestores

Makes managing my contact list a breeze! It just works, like any good app should.

Langleyskin Md

We have used this app for the past couple of months and it is working great! Before I never seemed to make the time to manually enter the email signups that I was getting on our website. Now it is done automatically and our email list is growing every day!!!

Bpm Books

We've been using it for close to a year now... seamless integration. Easy to install.
And we can now target our customers according to what they previously purchased.

Very good!

Granite Sports

It must be a good app, because I forgot that I had it! Set it and forget it. It does what it's supposed to do (imports contacts from my Shopify customers into my Constant Contact list) and it's one less thing I have to worry about!