Constant Contact Marketing

Constant Contact Marketing

by Combidesk

Powerful Email Marketing, Made Simple (with popup forms)

Motool Inc

Don't waste your time, this app breaks continuously though it looks like it is working so you have no idea your new customers are not getting synched and not getting your marketing emails. They are also horribly slow to help and have now left me trying to figure out how to get this all straightened out myself with most of my customers in CC and a bunch that never got synched. I guess I get to spend the week sorting through all this crap thanks to Tim Van at Combidesk that promised a fix in a "few days" over a week ago. DO NOT TRUST THESE GUYS!!!

EK CHIC HOME

This app is limited. It says $5 per month but it doesn't allow me to sent email to all my contacts. Its limited to only 100 emails per month. Not worthy if you are trying to grow your list. I am will remove this app. It doesn't fulfill the needs. If I am not able to utilize it than is no point.

Earthangel Soaps

Piece of crap app that won't let me do anything this morning after installing it. I can't even log in after I created an account and or finish anything without getting a white screen to no mans land.

Amy Labbe

I wrote the below on Wednesday...here it is Friday evening and still no response!

I have both retail and wholesale customers and tags associated with both. However, before I purchased this app, they assured me this would integrate when connecting to Constant Contact...well it doesn't. I have sent three messages to these folks and it always states they are away and will contact me tomorrow. Tomorrow always comes and goes!!!!!!! I have yet to see how this app does anything different or in addition to the plane constant contact connection. Would love to hear from these folks