Constant Contact Marketing

Constant Contact Marketing

by Combidesk

Powerful Email Marketing, Made Simple (with popup forms)

Simple Bliss Co.

Used this app during the free trial. It becomes unnecessary once you are a Constant Contact paying member. Worked well while I needed it.

Mermaid Cove

I made the switch to Constant Contact after Shopify parted ways with Email Chimp and I wish I would have done it sooner! I love how easy Constant Contact is to use while still giving us lots of options and features! I am only giving 4 out of 5 stars because I do wish it was a little faster. Overall though, I am very pleased with Constant Contact, our emails are beautiful!

Procurit

I use this app to manage my customer list, make email marketing painless, and to sync/store new customer data. As a result, my Email Marketing campaigns have become more effective and automated. The only issue with the app is that sometimes it won’t load which is annoying considering the app costs money.

Tortala

I have only used the app once after getting my first sale. I sent a thank you email to my customer. Also, I will be using it for email marketing and contact tracking. My experience with customer service so far has been great. They are attentive and helpful, don't waste time getting back to you. I really appreciate that because I don't have a lot of time.

Lowcountry Custom Golf- Bogies R Us

Used the APP to help stream line our efforts and as a source of communicating better. Thanks Shopify

Animeiku

Very Useful App to connect constant contact to shopify, however I don't recommend constant contact as a provider.

Cookwoods

Great app. so far! We really like the way that Constant Contact works.

Beeliciouswax

This app takes all of the manual labor out of updating my email list. All new contacts are seamlessly migrated to my Constant Contact account without the hassle of having to download and upload information. I would highly recommend this time saving app.

Pierco

Transfers contacts from Shopify into Constant Contact Database.

I would like it to send us a report on how many contacts were added.

I would love for this to be automatic.

Grab Bar

App does what it says, has made syncing our customer list into constant contact simple to do.