Combidesk for Email Marketing , 58 reviews

4.3
October 26, 2020

Constant Contact has the best customer support! You can call and talk to a tech that can work you through any issues without waiting hours for someone to call you back.

EZhorse.com
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Edited August 13, 2020

Always on top of new trends worth all the investment. I have been using CC for 15 years I love that they are integrated with shopify.

Musotica.com
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
May 26, 2020

I had been looking for a way for my Constant Contact email program to be more tied in with my website. This app made it easy to connect everything.

Beer Paws
Time spent using app: About 3 years
April 29, 2020

We're really happy with this app, which has made collecting new customer emails so much easier by syncing up with our existing constant contact account. very user friendly!

Black Ink
Time spent using app: 11 days
Edited April 25, 2020

It's very simple easy to use and inexpensive per month fee. we recommend the app if you use constant contact for emailing marketing.

LENAJAPON USA
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
April 24, 2020

I absolutely love this app! Constant contact was something I used at a previous job and I was able to learn it really well. Adding combidesk integration just added extra bonus! I don’t have to spend the time to shift over contacts anymore which is amazing!

Sol-Era
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
April 24, 2020

Constant Contact has been a life saver. Easy to navigate and best of all reaching out to my customers and keeping their business. If you are on the fence about working with Constand Contact I recommend you get started today!

Rep It Vinyl, Embroidery and Apparel
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
Combidesk replied April 24, 2020

Thank you for your review!

August 8, 2019

Great app, simple to use & works exactly as expected. Saves us a lot of time not having to import customer data.

Kikuichi Cutlery
Time spent using app: 5 months
June 5, 2019

Simple templates. Easy to use. Quick response & good analytics. Synced well with our Shopify account

NeverGrowUpBoutique
Time spent using app: 3 months
April 5, 2019

It kept my shopify well synced with ConstantContact. I have used ConstantContact Marketing for a great deal of time and was happy.

Saratogasupplements