Constant Contact Marketing

Constant Contact Marketing

by Combidesk

Powerful Email Marketing, Made Simple (with popup forms)

Old Whippersnapper's Natural Handmade Manly Soaps

This app was a godsend for our business. It allowed us to keep our customers up to date in a most efficent and effective way, via their constant contact email system. I wouldn't know what to do without it!

latenightpink.com

I already had a constant contact account, but am so happy that I can now connect it to my shopify account and add products WAY faster!!

Lampsusa Com

App works well and exports lots of helpful data to Constant Contact. Really helps us segment our sends. Combidesk support is really cooperative to work with. We has some issues with older contacts and they responded right away. I suggested we have the ability to exclude contacts who have opted out and they QUICKLY added that new feature. If you use Constant Contact, you really need this app.. Recommended to try.

The Rusted Goose

Their setup is super to easy to use and we had 5 sales after our first email went out! That made us a believer and every email promotion we have sent out results in additional sales we wouldn't have had before. Definitely worth its weight. Give it a shot!

Casa De Ambro

Works great for my biz. Love the layouts for emails. I’ve gotten great feedback from customers.

Morganlefaye

We used this app to help grow our market and to reach our customers. The app worked really well. It’s a must for any e commerce store.

Spui

Great app and makes the bridge between my customers on Constant Contact and my Shopify database so easy to work with. Highly recommended.

Tactical Panda

This app makes running or business a lot easier. It’s simple and easy to use and the support is amazing for all questions. A+++++++

American Bike Patrol Services

Definitely a good App to have if you already use CC for email marketing. Integration is smooth and allows you to customize and individualize email campaigns for customers, and non-customers alike. Would definitely recommend.

Fash Stop

Fast and Accurate Support. thanks Tim.

Previous 1 3