Constant Contact Marketing

Constant Contact Marketing

by Combidesk

Powerful Email Marketing, Made Simple (with popup forms)

Black Ink

We're really happy with this app, which has made collecting new customer emails so much easier by syncing up with our existing constant contact account. very user friendly!

LENAJAPON USA

It's very simple easy to use and inexpensive per month fee. we recommend the app if you use constant contact for emailing marketing.

Sol-Era

I absolutely love this app! Constant contact was something I used at a previous job and I was able to learn it really well. Adding combidesk integration just added extra bonus! I don’t have to spend the time to shift over contacts anymore which is amazing!

Rep It Vinyl, Embroidery and Apparel

Constant Contact has been a life saver. Easy to navigate and best of all reaching out to my customers and keeping their business. If you are on the fence about working with Constand Contact I recommend you get started today!

April 24, 2020

Thank you for your review!

Kikuichi Cutlery

Great app, simple to use & works exactly as expected. Saves us a lot of time not having to import customer data.

NeverGrowUpBoutique

Simple templates. Easy to use. Quick response & good analytics. Synced well with our Shopify account

Saratogasupplements

It kept my shopify well synced with ConstantContact. I have used ConstantContact Marketing for a great deal of time and was happy.

Puck Cancer Online Store

Works perfect for what we are doing! Was easy to setup and then helped us manage our constant contact emails a lot easier than we've been dealing with.

Chirosupply.com

App works as advertised. We were looking for a better solution to the shopify innate systems and this worked perfectly. Combined with our existing Constant Contact account this was a great addition

BestforLessDrugTest

I used this app to sync my shopify customers with my constant contact marketing, proces works great automatically adding all new customers into my CC customer base. I recommend it, you'll love it.

Previous 1 3 4