Constant Contact Marketing

Constant Contact Marketing

by Combidesk

Powerful Email Marketing, Made Simple (with popup forms)

Saratogasupplements

It kept my shopify well synced with ConstantContact. I have used ConstantContact Marketing for a great deal of time and was happy.

Puck Cancer Online Store

Works perfect for what we are doing! Was easy to setup and then helped us manage our constant contact emails a lot easier than we've been dealing with.

Chirosupply.com

App works as advertised. We were looking for a better solution to the shopify innate systems and this worked perfectly. Combined with our existing Constant Contact account this was a great addition

BestforLessDrugTest

I used this app to sync my shopify customers with my constant contact marketing, proces works great automatically adding all new customers into my CC customer base. I recommend it, you'll love it.

Oceanic Gold USA

The first time I used Constant Contact was for a marketing campaign. I found it very easy to use as it is very intuitive and gave me a lot of options. Plus Constant Contact gave me lots of options, and ability to group customers. The stats and info you get after you send out your mailers is also very useful and helps you figure out what not to do for the next round of mailers. Would definitely recommend it, as it works for both a beginner and a pro.

My File Addiction

I have used this app several times already and it's paid for itself already in generated sales. Love it!!!!

JesusOverCoffee

I found this app to be really easy to set up and use with my new Constant Contact account. Being new to e-commerce? I wanted something that would help me keep in touch with my customers but most importantly, not be a pain in the neck to set up! This was so easy and I have really enjoyed having this app installed!

Old Whippersnapper's Natural Handmade Manly Soaps

This app was a godsend for our business. It allowed us to keep our customers up to date in a most efficent and effective way, via their constant contact email system. I wouldn't know what to do without it!

latenightpink.com

I already had a constant contact account, but am so happy that I can now connect it to my shopify account and add products WAY faster!!

Lampsusa Com

App works well and exports lots of helpful data to Constant Contact. Really helps us segment our sends.
Combidesk support is really cooperative to work with. We has some issues with older contacts and they responded right away. I suggested we have the ability to exclude contacts who have opted out and they QUICKLY added that new feature. If you use Constant Contact, you really need this app.. Recommended to try.

Previous 1 3 4