Contact Form Ultimate

Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
August 17, 2022

How can we contact customer service for an issue we are having? We look over the place to contact you

Zip Quicker
ETS-Soft replied August 17, 2022

Good morning,

Thanks for using our app. I have just made a quick check from our system and see that you already created the contact form successfully from our app. But I don't see it anywhere on your website, maybe you have not added the shortcode to your website. Do you need any assistance from us?

To contact our support, you can click on the "Help" icon from the vertical sidebar inside the app, an online chatbox will appear, see my screenshot https://i.imgur.com/amyxTnG.png or you can email us via contact@etssoft.net

We're always ready to support you, just contact us whenever you need

Best regards,

July 1, 2022

This app works so I won't knock it for that, but it's very hard to get Google SMTP working with it. In fact I still wasn't able to get it working even after bypassing the security settings for Google. Additionally, the styling options are clunky and leave much to be desired. Wouldn't recommend this except for the fact that it's free.

Solvent Direct
Time spent using app: 5 months
ETS-Soft replied July 4, 2022

Hi,
Thanks for sharing your thought.
My supporter just sent you an email to discuss more about the problem you're having when configuring SMTP.
We have no problems with Google SMTP on our website, so we need to talk to you to further assist you with the configuration
We're waiting for your response

March 3, 2022

Easily one of the best contact form apps ever developed! Backend is easy to navigate and manage and has helped our business grow. The best part is the highly responsive and helpful customer service whenever we need help. Thank you ETS-Soft team!

Chromagen
Time spent using app: 3 months
ETS-Soft replied March 4, 2022

That's an awesome review. Thank you so much :)

We wish you have a successful business.

February 28, 2022

Excellent app for product contact form. I use it for my shopify store. Works great and easy to manage.

foralltastes.lv
Latvia
Time spent using app: About 1 month
ETS-Soft replied March 2, 2022

Hello,
Thank you so much for your review. Yes, we do our best to keep the app as much easy as possible but still have enough feature to manage the form :)

I wish you have a successful business

February 23, 2022

I installed this App to my custom store, because many people are hesitant to buy if all there questions are not answered. I did not want the traditional Contact Us page because this meant that the client leaves the product page that they are looking at to get in touch with us. I had a small issue with this app when it was installed but the great support staff solved it very quickly. Thank you for your great service. I highly recommend this App.

Amilado Inc.
Time spent using app: 9 months
ETS-Soft replied February 24, 2022

Thanks for your great review. Yes, we understand that sometime merchant don't want to use the contact us page as a separate because at that time customer need to leave the product page. So we build a floating contact form which customer can contact you at any page without leaving the current page :) I'm really happy that it helps you

January 25, 2022

Very intuitive, very good apps and a very, very good support who help me when i have a trouble. Thank's a lot !

AngA_TV
France
Time spent using app: 3 months
ETS-Soft replied January 26, 2022

Thank you for this awesome review. We're always happy to support you whenever you need help

January 20, 2022

This application is a must! The contact form and other options make it a great add on to any site. I had a few issues with emails not sending properly. I reached out to their support on the help tab and they fixed very quickly.

Luxury Affordable Photobooth
Time spent using app: 24 days
ETS-Soft replied January 25, 2022

That's an awesome review. Thank you so much. If you need any further assistance, feel free to contact us anytime.

December 17, 2021

The form is easy and fun to set up. They provide great templates. When I had a question, they responded immediately. Only form I will use for my Shopify clients!

Sweet Frock Clothing
Time spent using app: 10 months
ETS-Soft replied December 19, 2021

Thanks for your great review. We wish you have a successful business. Fell free to contact us any time if you have question in the future

December 10, 2021

Great app, rich in function and very easy to use, suggest putting the "Save " button in every step so we don't lose our work when creating the form. Recommended~

AIRSCREAM UK Limited
ETS-Soft replied December 12, 2021

Thanks for your great review and your suggestion. I'll tell your suggestion with our team in the next upgrade. Have a great day

November 9, 2021

This app was great for making multiple contact forms on my website. Customer service was also very helpful. Would recommend!

Plants Grow Here